I have very moderate views over religion, but if i was to look at Mary Magdalene from a traditional point of view, i have never known so much attention over someone that has such a "Minor Role", yet at great personal risk, it would seem that she alone was strong enough to be with a person that she believed in, at a point of suffering.
For myself i am very interested in her story, but if she ever did write, then we can be sure that it wouldnt have survived the 4th Century A.D.
I would like to leave the poor girl in peace, i think she has suffered enough.
Sorry to get off the subject, now i would like to examine the chart of the Oklahoma City Bombing.
Time of explosion was approx. 09:02am. 19th April 1995.
We do have Mars at 16*46' Leo and the I.C. at 17*44' Leo.
The 550 employee's of "The Alfred P. Murrah Building" were heading for their offices, when a truck bomb tore down the North face of the building.
This was the second largest terrorist attack on American soil, 168 died, including 8 Federal Marshal's.
Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were convicted of this terrible crime.
McVeigh was sentenced to death.
It is interesting for the fact that this chart shows two grand squares, or a slightly out eight pointed star, pushed into shape by a P.O.F./Uranus conjunction.
Details are as follows:-
Moon square Saturn -05*02' Sep.
Moon Square Chiron +04*30' Sep.
Moon opp. Pallas -05*34' Sep.
Mercury Square Uranus +04*24' sep.
Mercury opp. North Mean Node -01*14' sep.
Mercury square Ceres +04*53' app.
Mercury square P.O.F. +00*11' sep.
Saturn opp. Chiron -00*32' app.
Saturn square Pallas -00*32' app.
Uranus square North Mean Node -05*39' app.
Uranus conjunct P.O.F. +04*13' app.
North Mean Node square Ceres -03*39' sep.
North Mean Node square P.O.F. -01*26' app.
Chiron square Pallas +01*05' app.
Ceres opp. P.O.F. -05*04' Sep.
Sacred Geometry is hidden in many of our buildings, in recent years sacred geometry was included in the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
The architect had a lot of problems with the blueprints being accepted, eventually the "Two Grand Squares", aligned perfectly was the design adopted, although the points of the squares were rounded.
This can be seen by overhead floor plan, and was intended sacred geometry.

Please look up Juno (mythology) in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Quote:- " Every year, on the first of March, women held a festival in honour of Juno called the Matronalia.
Another festival in her honor, the Nonae Caprotinae ("The Nones of the Wild Fig") was held on July 7th.
We know that Juno was very near to the M.C. at 08:50am. on 7th July 2005, in London.
Looks like we may have electionary mundane astrology taking place.

I see Deb has a thread on the Asian Earthquake, that happened at 07:58am, on 26th Dec. 2004, which follows an area that i'm interested in, being Mean Nodes on the angles.
If you look up details on the web you will find that the critical time for the Pinatubo volcanic eruption was 13:42pm. on 15th June 1991, which shows Mean Node on the angles.
Although, we may feel that 10:02am. on Monday 27th August 1883 is dubious, being the time that Krakatoa created the loudest noise in modern history, we find that Mean Node was within 3* degrees of the Asc./Desc.

Quote from The New York Times "Blast kills 122 at Iraq clinic in attack on security recruits."
"Al Hillah, Iraq, Feb. 28th- A suicide bomber steered a sedan full of explosives into a thick crowd of Iraqi police and army recruits here on Monday morning, killing at least 122, Iraqi officials said, in the deadliest single bombing since the American invasion nearly two years ago.
The bombing in Al Hilla, 60 miles South of Baghdad, tore into a crowd of several hundred recruits who were waiting for required checkups at a medical clinic across from the mayor's office and a large outdoor market.
The victims also included men, women and children who were shopping for food and walking through a busy intersection when the car bomb exploded about 08:30am., officials said. The blast left at least 170 people wounded, according to the Interior Ministry, and was so powerful that it set fire to a row of shops across the street".
Al Hillah is 32*N28', 44*E25', Asc. at 22*20' Aries, North Mean Node at 25*14' Aries. M.C. is 13*53' Capricorn and Mars is 15*15' Capricorn, in opp. to Saturn.

The above thread section in Al Hillah, Iraq happened at 08:30am. on Monday 28th Feb. 2005.
I will try to get a web-link to another terrorist attack in Iraq, please try this:-
www.newsinsider.org/133/dozens-die-at-b ... r-baghdad/
"Dozens die at bombing near Baghdad"
"Hellish fire consumes at least 54 people.
The worst terror attack in Iraq since February wounds at least 80 people and kills over 50, (later estimates give 98 dead).
A suicide bomber detonated a bomb near a shiite mosque setting off a tanker truck near a gas station which created an enormous fireball.
The bomb even damaged homes located at least half a mile away from the scene. The unknown terrorist struck at 20:00pm in Musayyib, located about 35 miles from Baghdad".
If the web-link works, the 17th July is plastered on report which was put on the net the next day, but this attack happened on Saturday 16th July 2005 at 20:00pm.
If you cant find Musayyib, try Baghdad, which isn't far away, and you will find Juno within 6* degrees off the I.C.

There is always a puzzle in astrology, if you look up B.B.C. News on a search engine, you will find that there were two fairly big bomb attacks in Iraq today, (30th August 2006), both about the same size.
1)A roadside bomb went off at the Shurja Market, Baghdad, a teeming maze of shops and stalls, at about 10:00am. local time, when it was full of shoppers and traders.
2) At about 08:00am., men were queuing at the recruitment centre in Al Hilla (32*N28', 44*E25'), to apply for police jobs when a bomb exploded.
44 lives were lost by both attacks.
If you make up a chart for the Shurja Market attack, in Baghdad, you dont find anything near the angles.
Yet with the Al Hilla attack, it shows many of the aspects associated with energy release at a location.
El-Nath is in paran with the M.C., Mars is conjunct the Asc., Pluto is conjunct the I.C., and North Mean Node is within 3 degrees of the Desc.

The Saturn/Neptune opposition seems to trigger events at locations at the moment.
A barrage of bomb, rocket attacks kills 47, and wounds at least 200 in Baghdad, today, 31st August 2006, the best time i can get on this by news reports is "between 6pm and 6:30pm, by going through all news stories on Google News, i have set my chart at 18:18pm, which puts the Saturn/Neptune opp. within two degrees of the Asc/Desc. axis.
Just before mid-night on Sunday 27th August 2006, a bomb exploded in Marmaris, Turkey, (36*N51', 28*E16'), 21 injured, including 10 Britons.
On 28th August, just before mid-night, you will find the Saturn/Neptune opp. very near the M.C./I.C. axis.

Sorry, i made a mistake, in the last two lines of the last thread it should read 27th August 2006, just before mid-night, which shows the Neptune/Saturn opposition near M.C./I.C. axis.

Lets look at another War in the 20th Century, that helped Lenin gain control of Russia, as Russia lost the "Russo-Japanese War", which is a factor.
I quote from Wikipedia - The Battle of Port Arthur.
At about 22:30pm on 8th Feb. 1904, the Port Arthur attack squadron of 10 destroyers encountered patrolling Russian destroyers.
The Russians were under orders not to initiate combat, and turned to report the contact to headquarters.
However, as a result of the encounter, two Japanese destroyers collided and fell behind and the remainder become scattered.
At about 00:28am on 9th February 1904, the first four Japanese destroyers approached the the Port of Port Arthur without being observed, and launched a torpedo attack against the "pallado", (which was hit amidship, caught fire and keeled over.) and the "Retvizan", (which was holed in her bow). The other Japanese destroyers were less successful, as they arrived too late to benifit from surprise, and made their attacks individually rather than in a group.
However, they were able to disable the most powerful ship of the Russian fleet, the battleship "Tsarvitch". The "Oboro" made the last attack, around 02:00am, by which time the Russians were fully awake, and their searchlights and gunfire made accurate and close range torpedo attacks impossible.
The first contact between the Russians and Japanese happened at 10:30pm. 8th Feb. 1904, thus i have timed my chart at this time.
Port Arthur is the port of Lushun, China, and is at 38*N48', 121*E16'.
If you make up a chart you will find the I.C. at 22*57' Capricorn, and Juno at 19*00' Capricorn, which is conjunct P.O.F.
Although the Japanese were a few miles away from Lushun, China, at the time of the first contact.

Hi Monk,

Your posts have shown an enormous amount of work and commitment and have been a valuable contribution to mundane astrology. I do not generally use asteroids and so do not know much about them at all. However, I?d like to go back to a point you made in your first post about Juno being the most aggressive object in the sky. I have recently been doing some research where Juno has come up a number of times. No one can really agree on where she came from or the etymology of her name. The Etruscans called her Uni, the Romans called her Juno and the Greeks called her Hera. No one can agree on which came first as far as Uni/Juno is concerned but I think it is leaning towards being Etruscan in its origin rather than Roman. Livy says that she is an Etruscan goddess from Veii (in Etruria) and was ceremoniously adopted into the Roman pantheon when Veii was sacked in 396BCE. One of the things I have looked at is Etruscan divination and, in particular, liver divination. In the 1880?s an object was found that has since been described as a bronze liver model for the purposes of teaching liver divination. On this model is the marking of 16 regions. The Etruscans were the first and only group of people to have ever used the 16 fold division for divination. Anyway, in the number two house in this model (northeast of the sky) is the ?house? of Uni, who historians have linked with Juno. In the first ?house? is Jupiter. Juno, like Jupiter, had the power to hurl thunderbolts. She was considered to be warlike and Virgil depicts her in Aeneid as a cruel and savage goddess. She was antagonistic to the efforts of Aeneas to set up Troy and was, among other things, considered to be an assistant to Dido in her exploits against Aeneas. Marus Servius Honoratus, an early Roman Historian, considered her to be a mix of Hera and the Carthaginian storm goddess Tamit. So, I'd say that I have to agree with your point about Juno and her propensity for aggression. Juno isn't always the warm and fuzzy girl that you might want to take home to mother.

As for your mundane charts, what is the maximum orb you use and do you use all aspects or mostly conjunctions? I have been looking at some of the mundane files I have collected over the years (amounting to a couple of hundred) and placing Juno in the chart to see what I come up with. However, I have tended to stick to no more than 2 deg (I am thinking more of 1 deg though) and primarily to conjunction with the planets and angles. There's a number of charts that fit this criteria. At the moment I mostly have charts for earthquakes, rail accidents and terrorist attacks. For example, in the earthquake in Bam on 26th December, 2003, which killed over 26,000 people, Juno is conjunct Pluto within an orb of just one minute. The 1989 earthquake in San Francisco, in which over 80 died, Juno was in partile conjunction with Mars by about 7 minutes. In the terrorist bombing in Dharhan in 1996 where 19 US soldiers were killed, Juno was in partile conjunction with Saturn. These are just some examples.

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your reply, I can see where you are going in looking at Juno in conjunction to planets, but i cannot go there, as a lot more research has to be done on Juno, my concern is be careful how you value it, as i feel the power of this asteroid has nothing to do with size, which could equally be said of Pluto, and we know that many dwarf planets will be found in the Kuyper belt in the next few years that will be bigger than Pluto.
I dont think all small objects need to be studied or researched, which will be a relief to astrologers of the calibre of those that post here, life would get very complicated.
I think for a start for research purposes i would see where Juno is in relation to an angle, which joins the location and event, usually i have found Juno within four degrees of an angle for crucial aggressive events, but obviously not all aggressive events, the outer planets and Mars show many alignments to events of this nature, and of course there are aggressive charts where very little is near an angle. Those worry me as i feel we are missing something!
When Juno is conjunct a planet near an angle obviously i give standard planetary orbs....More research will tell the tale.
Last time you commented on this thread you asked about my interest in Sacred Geometry, I know Nick Kollerstrom has done some research on the Venus cycle in relation to the Earth orbit which shows a heart or cardioid in approx. 400 days and a rose or pentacle in approx. 8 years.
Very symbolic to fractal, Fibonacci sequence, and if you join the picture of the "Golden Spiral to a mirror image, which would show a cardioid.
As you have interest in this area, please look up a cardioid on http://mathsworld.wolfram.com/cardioid.html
scroll down till you find the second image where a small circle is placed within a cardioid with ever larger circles touch what astrologers would call the M.C. all circles are centred on the small circle, giving the points of the opposite pentacles.
If you look up the Mandelbrot set, which is visual display of mathematics in relation to fractals, you will find the cardioid shape in its initial image.
All this relates to Phi which is the mathematics of the Cosmos.
The retrograde image of the orbit pattern of Venus when viewed from Earth by computer is on the front red cover of "The American Ephemeris for the 20th Century by Neil F. Michelson", which i am sure you have....The cardioid may interest you as it is displayed on this book.