Actually I see every reason to tie the horoscope to the watchface, the Sun being the minute hand, the Moon the second hand and then all the other creatures of the skyfall into a type of hour hand category.

An Astrological hour is moe debatable, you can have all the signs rise in a day, or you can have the sun traverse the signs in a year, or... Now there is the arguement, more than is astrology related to a watchface, its more how are we applying it to the watch face in this instance. =)

Granny

Hi Granny Skott,
I agree with your method of of debate, and as many things has has been lost or made secret over the ages, i would be unable to offer total explanation, being one small voice against all that remains secret to us by greed.
After all we find that 99% of ancient sites, have been picked clean by grave robbers.
Yet we must hold true to the tiny parts of the puzzle we can find, so firstly i would have to look at why the five-pointed star was considered "sacred".
This was because it was a symbol which encoded the secret of precession.
The number of degrees around the centre point of a star (360) divided by the number of arms of the star (5) renders the number seventy two....which is significant in terms of astronomy.
Seventy two is the number of years that it takes for the sky bodies to appear to move through one degree of their cycle.
When the seventy-two years are multiplied by the three hundred and sixty degrees of a complete cycle, we discover that it takes is 25,920 years for each heavenly cycle to be completed....at which time the process starts all over again.....this is the cycle referred to as precession.
So we know the odds for Sirius being in paran conjunct an angle at the last minute of the Julian Calender, being 23:59pm on Thursday 4th Oct. 1582, plus we know the odds of Sirius being projected on the M.C. at 00:00am, 1st Jan 1583.
It would be interesting how the gambling association would strike the odds of this happening by chance!
I'm willing to live with the results!

I know i deal with very hard questions, thus have very little response from other astrologers!
Yet we know that there is a lot of debate if G.W. Bush ever won an election, it was very tight with Al Gore and John Kerry, in both elections it was wafer thin.
A democracy is a strange animal, but is the best we can hope for, yet it takes mega-money to elect a president, which is a factor.
It isnt my intention to point fingers, i would say all elected "figure-heads" have money problems, that has to collect money from a huge powerful organisations to be effective.
As i look to ancient Egyptian mythology in regards to secret religions, it may be interesting to look at he birth chart of G.W. Bush in relation to "Horus, Hermes, Mercury, and a Sun/Sirius connection....and think if there was ever a "grooming" of G.W.Bush because of his birth chart.
There is a lot of debate over whether which is more effective....being the paran or projected....it is an issue that i dont want to cause further debate, but i think most astrologers would say that there is uncertain factors involved in choosing one above another!
I have no reason to doubt Toms time of G.W.Bush's time of birth, being 07:26am. on Saturday 6th July 1946, in New Haven, Connecticut (41*N18', 72*W55'), being the best we can find on the World Wide Web.
Yet it may be interesting to look if there is any Egyptian beliefs that may be highlighted in his birth chart, that only may result in special "Grooming".
The Ancient Egyptians valued Sirius rising with the Sun, in "Paran" not projected, yet all astrologers use different methods.
On the day of G.W.Bush's birth the Sun rose with Sirius at 05:27am by projected fixed stars (Sun Conjunct Sirius -00*22', conjunct Asc).
G.W.Bush was born at 07:26am. 6th July 1946, so obviously Sirius was still conjunct the Sun, -00*27'.
Horus, Thoth, Hermes and Mercury are obviously connected, thus at the time of G.W.Bush's birth the Asc. is 07*07' Leo, conjunct Mercury at 09*50' Leo.
I have collected many emails from masons that show interest in astrology.

I am thinking Mexico, Tailand and Fiji are very ripe for discussion? two coups and one that might happen with the way the things look in Mexico. W is fairly crippled with loss of house and senate as compared to the anxiety in those countries.

Granny