Friends, I need some help with an Election!

Finally have gotten my sis to set a date for that Cross Country trip. She has a friend who will make the drive with her (thank goodness she won't be alone!)

The date she wants to go is Oct. 19th, late afternoon/evening, when her companion gets off work, so I assume it needs to be after 6 PM, Auburn, CA time.

I am busy trying to pick a time, but surely would appreciate the best "electional minds" to help me fine tune it. They hope to arrive here in Western NY sometime on the 23rd of Oct.

While I am casting charts, studying them, etc... I am hoping those of you who are more skilled will offer your best guesses, pretty please!!!

I know she will listen, if we give her the very best time to lock that door on her past, and bravely drive on east!

More info on her trip. Three dogs, etc...

Her sons do not want her driving alone, and the only date she can get a friend/companion to get time off from her job is the 19th - 23rd Oct..

So, my preferred date is not going to be practical, if she keeps her grown children happy without "fibbing" to them (never a good idea) about driving alone.

The friend will get off sometime after 5PM PDT California time on the 19th, and 6PM seems practical to leave her old house, and lock the door for the drive to Western New York.

This is the only time the friend can get off. So, there is the squeeze for the long drive... She thinks that if they leave around 6PM, thery can reach Elko, Nevada, and they hope to make 10 hours a day. It is a very long cross country drive, trying to get past the early mountain snow in the western Rockies.

What do you all think?

It seems to me that 6 pm is the least obnoxious of the available time slots, 7,8,9 just gets worrisome with saturn lord of 9th stuck in 4th...

if she leaves at 6 jupiter the natural lord of the ninth is reasonably well placed even if it does square saturn and Neptune, I'd just be extra careful about speeding. Also leaving at 6 gives mars natural ascendent and mars is in his own sing of Scorpio, so should be a better time overall... I think its called making due. =) well my 2 cents worth... If she gets stuck at home, she probably waited to long. =)

Granny

Thanks, Granny!

I truly appreciate your input on this. My worry has been ongoing for over a year regarding her decision to separate from the west coast, and move east.

She is so vulnerable as a new widow. So many of her "assumptions" about life and property have been shattered. But, she is very proud, and doesn't take advice easily, if it goes contrary to the notions she has hung her heart around.

You know what I mean....