hi mari,

i have no desire to talk about trumps chart and all that either.. i only brought it up as i thought it was relevant to the thread if one was looking for a specific example.. if you want to talk about the inauguration chart as it relates to the eclipse data - lets do that on the mundane forum.. thanks!

except i think they are more powerful as they involve the nodal axis
Good point.
All of these places are highly operative, which indicates a truly important personal year.
I don't want to get off the eclipse topic, but I do find it interesting that only now, two years after election night in 2016, are astrologers spotting things that indicated Trump would win the Presidency. At the time, astrologers picking Trump to win were a rare few. And when he did win the excuses began to fly. Maybe a fresh look is in order.

In the Morin Forum on FB that I moderate, I avoid Trump's chart because he is a lightning rod and too many people, not all, cannot look at his chart objectively. That being said, if either or both of you wish to discuss his chart using traditional methods, I have no problem with it continuing here. You might want to start a different thread to differentiate it from the eclipse topic. But if you wish to spin off and keep it here, that's fine, too. Your choice.

I found something in Morinus Book 13 on the planets and it seems to fit Trump pretty well, but it has nothing to do with eclipses. I might look at primary directions to the eclipse in his chart to see if that produces anything. It's a pretty busy time of year to begin anything in depth though.

That being said, if either or both of you wish to discuss his chart using traditional methods, I have no problem with it continuing here. You might want to start a different thread to differentiate it from the eclipse topic.
Well, why not? I think a separate topic would be way better.
I found something in Morinus Book 13 on the planets and it seems to fit Trump pretty well, but it has nothing to do with eclipses.
Just another reason why a separate topic would be useful ;-)
if you want to talk about the inauguration chart as it relates to the eclipse data - lets do that on the mundane forum.. thanks!
Thanks, James! I'll write there if I figure out something about it. So far my first thought: Saturn will be the ruler/in opposition to almost all 2019 eclipses, while being the ruler of the culminating Sun in the inauguration chart. I'll think it over and continue my comments about it in that topic.

One caveat for everyone - not just James and Mari. I know that Donald Trump is a polarizing figure. I also know that mundane astrology whether it relates to an individual or an event, is the crown jewel of astrology, but that extreme partisanship tends to ruin it. So pointing out past and future difficulties as they relate to astrology is fine. Beginning, a priori, with "Donald Trump is Satan incarnate and astrology proves it!" is something else and that something doesn't belong here. Be nice ;)

thanks tom... i was relieved when the thread that fleur had done on pluto in capricorn in connection with the devil card in tarot, didn't also throw trump into the mix!!!! i know what you mean and am guilty of this, no doubt... although i do try to be impartial, i am not all that good at it... thanks..

Bias is human. No one is free from it. Not you; not me; not anyone. I don't care about bias. I care about all consuming hatred that is being rationalized with astrology, and I don't really care who the target is. I care about the nonsensical use of astrology to validate the hatred because it demonstrates that astrology can tell us everything we want to believe. In other words, we're giving ammunition to the enemy. Who can that help?