AP - Financial Astrology

8 Sept 2003

Cecilio:

I'm an experienced manager and I have started learning astrology 1 year ago with the Faculty of Astrological Studies.

I'm very much interested in financial astrolgy and I would like to ask if someone can inform me about some courses in this subject or where I could learn more about it and get more information.

I'm also interested in FOREX (there is anyboy that can help me where I can find any information about FOREX / Astrology ?)

---------------------

Richard:

The International Society of Business Astrologers (ISBA) has a site at http://www.businessastrologers.com

I'd imagine that's the best place to enquire about studying financial astrology. They have articles on the site and run courses. The 'courses' section is 'under construction', but you can email them for details at info@businessastrologers.com

------------------------

Graelhaven:

You know I've been trying to think where I saw info on Business Astrology, and I ran accross some information today on www.astro.com that site has mostly Liz Greene and Rob Hand Stuff on it, however there were something like three areas that discussed business astrology, so perhaps something useful there?

MissB

--------------------------

Tom:

Try this site: www.afund.com

It's a mutual fund that uses astrology (not exclusively) to make financial decisions.

Tom