lulu vacation?

Hey Linda, heard on another thread that you are taking a vacation! woo hoo, hope you have fun... I'm going to kentucky to watch my daughter get married in a couple of weeks, I'm refusing to look at a horary or electional just in case it says the plane will crash, that way I'll be surprised. :)

I know you've been busy taking on an extra load, hope you get a new mentor soon.

Missb

Thanks I will enjoy it - part of getting away is that I have to load baby furniture and trail it from one daughter to the other, have a break and get back in time to baby sit. So much for a holiday! By the way - Lulu is still with you - the psychotic version - that's Deb, not me....... :roll: Linda

must be nice to have a psychotic version of yourself on the other side fo the planet. ;-) LOL!

I understand completely about the babystuff... expecting a gemini grandchild in 2004... sigh... to a scorpio daughter with a leo husband, go figure? MissB

I think Deb and I have some Antiscion degree in common, or the Arabic Part of Lulu. Asc + Moon - part of Sanity.

Hey - I've got a Gemini Sun Leo Moon daughter who has a Sag Sun Aries Moon daughter (my soulmate) and a Libran Sun Pisces Moon daughter ( my cuddles kid) but this one is being born to my Taurus Sun Scorpio Moon daughter and her double Virgo husband and will be due on the Solstice. Nowhere in our family history do we have a Capricorn luminary let alone a double up. I think it has to do with the mating of two control freaks!

Cheers
L

I call it Grandma's revenge! :twisted:

I'm really looking forward to teaching him all the tricks his mother used on me to keep me enslaved to her wants and whims! Poor little b. having two teachers for parents :roll: Born again C ones at that! He may not be allowed to visit my evil den of iniquity without putting lots of garlic round his neck and risk of exorcism! :evil: We'll see - motherhood has a way of changing even the most biased views.

Off now!
L :mrgreen: