The exact location is unclear:

The NIS told the Intelligence Committee the test site is estimated to be centered at 40.81-N, 129.101-E, some 15 km from Sangpyeong-ri in Kimchaek City, North Hamgyeong Province, but Punggye-ri in Gilju or Hwadae in the province have not been ruled out. The NIS initially guessed the site was a horizontal tunnel in a 360-m high mountain in Musudan-ri in Hawdae, North Hamgyeong Province but corrected its estimate to Sangpyeong-ri in Kimchaek later on Monday.
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/ ... 00017.html

Kilju (near Hwaderi) is Long: 129.3117 Lat: 40.95889, I can't find Hwaderi.

South Korea said the test was conducted at 10:36 a.m. (9:36 p.m. EDT Sunday) in Hwaderi near Kilju city on the northeast coast. South Korean intelligence officials said the seismic wave had been detected in North Hamkyung province, the agency said.
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgaz ... 714980.htm

Kim
www.kimfarnell.co.uk

The time is probably close as the seismic roll would be within a few minutes that close. even if it was at the northern tip of N Korea, it would only take a few minutes at most to travel to S Korea.

what is the Natal Chart for North Korea? would that be the armistice of the Korean wor or some other date?

Granny

Kim

Thanks for the detailed info

Granny

The book of world horoscopes gives 10 sep 1948, - the proclamation of a republic after the end of soviet occupation - but states that there is a great deal of confusion because of a lack of western press reports and that 9th and 12th are also mentioned elsewhere.
But the press report used apparently states " yesterday"/"last night" and with a 9 hour time difference it is difficult to see how the press could report on the 11th the activities in north korea on the night of 10th. The cia factbook gives the 9th and thus I prefer that date- giving a scorpio rather than a sag moon. And I use midnight which gives uranus rising rather than the noon scorpio rising chart- but that is definitely a convenience preference rather than anything else.