JOHN LENNON II

OK....even tho I fear throwing a "spaniard in the works", I need to say that, being a genuine Beatles fanatic, and especially a John Lennon fan, many years before he died, taken from an article quoting HIM, he said he was born at 6:30 AM.

If one draws the chart for this time, there will be NO DOUBT regarding ANY of the events of his life.

Mars on the Libran ascendant, (12th house side), full 8th house, Moon almost exactly trine the 8th house Uranus, Venus in the 11th sextile Merc in the 2nd, Sun in the 1st con. the n node....it's all there.

And, if you put Yoko's planets on THIS chart, it's a slam dunk.
Lainie
Lainie

Hi Lainie,

Its good to hear from another Beatles/Lennon fan. About the birth time:
taken from an article quoting HIM, he said he was born at 6:30 AM.
I?d be careful about getting too attached to any birth time just because Lennon said it ? he gave out all sorts of different birth times, morning and evening. For what its worth, Astrodatabank gives the 6:30 PM time an "A" rating. Here are Astrodatabank?s source notes:
6:30 PM...LMR quotes his step-mom, Pauline Stone, by correspondence, "from Lennon's aunt who was present at the birth."

Aaron Fischer quotes his Aunt Mimi in Ray Coleman's "Lennon," McGraw-Hill, 1985, New York, "At 6:30 on 9 October I phoned and they said Mrs. Lennon had just had a boy." This would put the time somewhat before 6:30 PM. Marion March reported that Lennon was born during an air raid, and London papers reported a raid that night, not in the morning.

Formerly, Leek's magazine, January 1972, gave 8:30 AM, "from him recently by phone."

Davies, "The Beatles," gives 7:00 AM.

Roger Elliot wrote in 4/1981 that John and Yoko came to him for charts in 1969 when Lennon gave him 6:30 PM, but doubtfully. His mom died young and his dad did not reappear until John was an adult. He himself was periodically stoned out of his mind and gave various times indiscriminately."

Don Borkowski in August 2002 stated that his deceased wife, Georgie, knew the Beatles and gave 7:14 AM GWT, Manchester, England, from John himself.
http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/LennonJohn.htm

Imagine that... :)
Alex

7:14, Manchester, works just as well. I did a LOT of work on this chart years ago and everything just fell into place.... dates, events, everything.
These charts puts the moon conjunct the part of fortune, trine Uranus.
The Martian 7th house with Mars in the 12th describes the way he died.
The 8th house represents the money he made with partners. I could go on and on.
It's just works.
The fact that there is recorded support for the a.m. birth only raises my confidence. My theory is, if it works, use it..... unless there is incontrovertable evidence to the contrary...i.e. - legal birth record.
Lainie
Lainie