voices from the past

Deb, you recall the job chart... well not certain how connected this is, but just got a call from a guy I worked with 7 years ago, who heard I was working here and just wanted to reconnect business wise....

now would that be 8th house related? old dead stuff revived? Just wondered... But anyway it was really nice to hear a voice from the past...

not certain how astrology related this is... so yap,yap,yap...

MissB

Is there any romantic interest with this man? I'm asking for a legitimate astrological reason but you can tell me to mind my own business if you like ... yap,yap,yap

:) nope, we have business connections, but that is it. He's married and I dont have those kinds of feelings for him even if he weren't.

the past called out even louder the same day, later got email from friend who is like a brother to me that I haven't heard from in Ages, he works for the plane company that I'm using to fly to see my daughter, and lives in one of the connecting towns...he is going to meet me at the gate and hang out with me until I catch my connecting Flight. He promised to bring pics of the wife and kids, since I haven't seen the second one at all and the first kid I have only seen baby pics of. (probably 4 or 5 years since we've talked?)

then another two people I dont see often popped up at the book store, all in all a very interesting day...

I'd love to have a romantic encounter, been alone entirely too long, but I'd be surprised at anything connected to any of the above...

though I've had a few other indicators that a romantic something may be coming up as well. :) I do have a tendency to be blind when it comes to men being interested, hows that for a shocker!

Beth

by the way

astrologically speaking, was there something you wanted to tell me? I'm an aries, hanging carrots in front of us generally provides the desired result.... sigh...

I'm a ram, not a sheep, I'm a ram not a sheep, I'm a ram not a bahhhhh!
MissB

I was hoping to tie up that comment in the horary you cast about getting the job where I wrote:
I?m curious why the 5th house is highlighted. Saturn is a major player in this chart and stands on the 5th house cusp. The Moon rules the 5th house and is prominent on the Midheaven. There is definitely a 5th house theme here. I suppose it may be that you just really enjoy the seriousness of it all. You can probably make more sense out of that or reflect upon it. Another point worth noting is that although it crosses sign boundaries, there is an applying sextile (within orb) between the Moon and the Sun. It?s the first major aspect that the Moon makes to a personal planet so I?d consider that a very general level.
The sextile between the Moon and the Sun, with the Moon ruling the 5th house, made me wonder whether some kind of relationship with a Saturn-type man might come out of the job. I'm probably clutching at straws so don't hold your breath. Shouldn't have mentioned it really.