Queen Mary II disaster

The chart for Saturday?s shipping disaster which left 16 dead, including children, in France. This ship hasn?t even been launched yet, the accident happened as the ship was open for a tour by visitors during the final stages of construction. A gangway onto the ship collapsed leaving many killed or seriously injured.

The accident happened with Uranus on the asc with Mars in the 1st house opposing Jupiter, ruler of the MC in the 7th. Does this sound familiar:?
?The Queen Mary II - worth ?550 million - is the largest and most expensive passenger ship ever built and was due to sail to Southampton next month ahead of its maiden passenger voyage to the US.?
Jupiter is closely tied into the square of Venus, ruler of the 8th, on the MC. Venus resonates to the name of the ship, as does the Moon in Leo, which square?s Jupiter?s dispositor, Mercury in the 9th. Mercury was the ruler of the angles for the recent lunar eclipse which had Jupiter rising on the ascendant at the time of the eclipse, both for the UK and in the chart set for St Nazaire in France where the accident occurred.

Source for time:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_838684.html

What is it with these big ships ? some kind of cosmic revenge against hubris? I can see the astrological factors but I can?t see the whys or the reasons for such sudden, unexpected tragedies.

What lessons do we have to learn (other than to not build ships that are bigger and more expensive than any other ever built??)

Hi Deb.

Isn't the 6th house associated with accidents or injuries as well as employees? The ruler of the 6th, the Moon is in paran with Algol, i.e. When the Moon rose. culminated and/or set, Algol was on an angle as well. Algol is associated with multiple deaths. Also, although I was told to avoid this technique, I can't help but notice that the Moon is on the antiscion of the same star, Algol.

Venus rules the part of death (8th cusp + Saturn - Moon) as well as the house of death. Venus is exactly on the MC and is square to Mars rising and her debilitated dispositor. Mars opposes the MC ruler, Jupiter who is in detriment.

Not a pretty chart.

Tom