Flood in Hamburg

Hello fellows,now low areas of Hamburg are flooded.
If we calculate the Solar ingress of Capricorn to Germany(22-12-2006 1:21:50 A.M.-Berlin) we can see Moon in Capricorn ,in detriment in house 4.House 4 is related to weather conditions,and the Moon here with high declination of more than 25 degrees point to instability of weather and possible flood(Moon rules water and moisture).Lord of house 1(the people) is with the Moon,showing danger to people.
Casting Full Moon chart to Hamburg,Malefics are all in angles showing possibility of natural disasters: Netune in M.C. in opposotion to Saturn in house 4,showing nasty weather(Saturn) and flooding(Netune) aflicting house 4 .In this Lunar phase chart,Moon is in Cancer,a water sign and in high declination,more than 25 degrees Noth,Moon in high declination point to difficult climatic situation.Mars and Pluto in house 7 point to danger too:Mars is near the exact conjunction with pluto and near seventh house cusp now,triggering the flooding.
All the best
Gerson
"Life is a gift,enjoy"

greetings,

can you give time for full moon chart? thought I'd have a look.

also with the Ingress chart, are you just looking at the Ingress chart alone, as it happened in Hamburg, or are you comparing it to the city chart or?

I note that the ingress chart for my location shows Pluto on the DSC and the sun fully within the 7th house. Saturn in 3rd.

Granny

Re: Flooding

Hello Grany nice to meet you!
Data of full Moon chart:January 3,2007 2:56:35 P.M. /CET -1:00:00
hamburg 9e59/53n33
I saw the ingress chart alone,but it will be interesting look to full Moon chart conections with natal chart of Hamburg and maybe connections between ingress chart and Hamburg chart.I don't have data of Hamburg,do you have?
What is the "look" of your climate in your location?
All the best
Gerson
"Life is a gift,enjoy"

It is uncharacteristically cold here in sunny southern CA, which may be linked to Saturn aligning with the Frosty Leo nebula.

we are generally quite organized in southern CA and keep the snow on the mountains, however some escaped this last week, for the first time since 1969. maybe we'll have another summer of love to go with it?

I'll go forth and see if I can't find more data, be back as soon as I have something for you,

Granny

So far I can't find a date other than year, Charlemagne ordered a fortress be built and called it Hammaburg in 808, and built a church in 811. The fortress was built for fighting SAxons and Danes. King Godfried claimed he would go to Aachen to torment charlemagne, but Godfried was assassinated not long after that boast. :)

King Hemming completed a treaty with Charlamagne in oct or nov or 811 which is one of the times people allege for the founding. it would be nice to find when it was actually commisioned.

so I will keep hunting, let me know if you find anything.

Granny

hi GRANNY

Hi Granny, in spite of this name Deeptiman,i'm not from German- i'm a brazilian guy!
It was because things from latin america don't receive attention that i chose to wrote about German...it seems that worked hahaha
All the best
Gerson
"Life is a gift,enjoy"

WEll my Brazillian is even worse.

what is going on in Brazil weather wise that you wanted ot chat about? I find weather astrology intersting, though I haven't figured out how to make it work as yet. I thought german not because of Deeptiman, but because of 'Gerson' which really strikes me as Deutsch.

Granny

environmental accident in brazil

Hello Granny,here in Brazil it was an environmental accident in a river affecting several cities in Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro,both states located in the southwest of Brazil.A dike from a mine of Bauxite colapsed and it was a flood and the river was corrupted, and the people of the locations near the river are without water for several days.
Ingress chart of Capricorn for Brasilia,capital of Brazil(21/12/2006 9:21:51P.M. 47W55/15S47) shows Mars and jupiter in house 4 making a square with Uranus in house 7 and Neptune is in square of house 4 too.Here the rain is abundant in the summer.Albumasar wrote that Mars represent "wasting of rivers" and Ramsey wrote about Mars-Jupiter as abundant rains, evil by snow and corruption of the air.
Al the best
Gerson
"Life is a gift,enjoy"

Humorous isnt' it that I was just having a discussion on another list about ways to economically reduce pollutants that seep into rivers... and how to help reduce those toxins once they are released.

Granny