Steven Birchfield's US-Iraq chart Bonatti Style

A few weeks ago I had occasion to reread Steven's article, linked below, on the US-Iraq conflict. It was written in 2003 and I read it then but it is fascinating to revisit it in light of the last four years. I am a bit of a fan of Bonatti so I tried to follow it as much as possible.

Steven, I think that what you had to say all those years ago has turned out to be amazingly accurate. It seems almost easy to follow and come to these conclusions in retrospect, knowing what we know now. But I would like to ask whether you felt such a confidence in your interpretation as you were doing it? And was this partly due to you confidence in Bonatti's techniques? Did you already have confidence in these techniques or were you testing him, so to speak?

The fact that Bonatti always gives the ascendant to the group that starts the war is why I always like to give the team that kicks off the ascendant in sporting events. I know Bernadette Brady and Lee Lehman researched Bonatti's Castle Besiegement methods using the 1st/4th houses by looking at the Ashes cricket series a few years ago. Personally, I have quite a bit of trouble mustering up any amount of caring for sporting events, although I really hope that the English cricket team win the last Ashes match. ( I think I can be charged with treason in Australia for that comment :D ). However, I find the techniques themselves quite interesting.

Anyway, I think it is a fascinating article and highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Bonatti (or Steven :) )

http://home.online.no/~stebi/usiraq.htm

I have great faith that the ancients knew what they were talking about. History attests to this fact by the examples of their success.
Are there really all that many unquestionable examples of success (such as predictions before the fact), or have we received a lot of stories of their success? Lilly is a good example ? and this is something I?ve wanted to bring up for some time. Other than his telling us ?so it came to pass? are there very many sober-minded and credible written accounts from others that we can safely take as accurate historical records? I fear we may give the old guys too many powers just because they aren?t our frantic and media-driven contemporaries. But then, the numerous historical examples I?m looking for are possibly out there and I?m just not aware of them yet.