Hmm... The election of May 4. for the draw on May 5. failed to deliver. There seems to be a problem recreating the sharpness of the election shown on March 1. In the March 1. chart the transit Moon was conjuncting my natal Sun and transit Mercury was within 2' of my natal Moon.

I don't want to make this too complicated by webbing myself into the details of my natal chart but it could also be I'm suffering the lack of some movement/direction within my natal chart that adds a suggestion of the extra money. Remember the number of wins in March. Well, my Year Point was moving through Scorpio from Feb.24 and 30 days ahead. Scorpio in my Solar Return contained Fortuna and Jupiter, who was almuten of the cusp of the 2nd in the Solar Return.

I still think one of the clues lies in the aspects made from the specific rulers to the angles. I.e. in the chart of March 1., Mars who ws ruler of the 5th was on the descedant, the Moon was in the 1st sequi-quadrate the MC and Jupiter, who was lord of the hour and in the 5th, was sesqui-quadrate the ascendant. My fascination lies with the sedqui-quadrate as a dymanic aspect, or expressed in another way, aspects of a wider angle than the square are more dynamic or 'fatal' in their effect because the one planet is in dialogue with a planet or point on the OTHER side of the chart- thus involving the participation of something beyond your self.

By the way I asked a horary regarding the key to winning the lotto. In this chart the asc. from the election chart of March 1., the 3rd degree of Leo, appeared on the Midheaven, which by co-incidence also was the midpoint of Jupiter/Uranus.

The experiments with the elections will persist. Winning the lotto is rather a long shot at any rate!! :)
http://www.astronor.com

New ideas!
I am going to make two different entries tomorrow May 9, the first one being for the Viking Lotto, which will be drawn later the same evening - http://www.astronor.com/ENTRY14.GIF - The second one if for Saturday 12.'s Lotto draw - http://www.astronor.com/ENTRY15.GIF

Now in the first instance I emphasis the possible role of Mercury. In the election chart of March 1. Mercury was in a tight conjunction (2' of arc) of my natal Moon. Mercury could be an important factor in numerical games, in particular. So in the first chart I put Mercury in an exact conjunction with my natal Fortuna at 26TA03!!

The chart is made for the day of Mercury, hour of Venus - with a Virgo ascendant - so the chart is radical on grounds of the ascendant being of the triplicity of Venus. Mercury is ruler of both day, ascendant and Midheaven - and dispositor of Fortuna in the election chart, which is 2GE27 and conjunct the Midheavan at 1GE27. I notice that this agrees with the natal Sun of my first born child, Selene, who has her Sun at 2GE08. Thus, this would direct the chart to matters of the 5th house and events that have been to my fortune.

The Asc. at 10VI54 is exactly conjunct my radix Pluto at 10VI55 - so this could help to trigger something extraordinary. The Moon is ruler of the 11th house and located in the 5th and she casts an exact semi-square to Mars in the 26th degree of Pisces, where he enjoys 3 lesser dignities. Mars applies to the MC of the successful election chart of March 1., which was 27PI24. Note the exact square between Saturn and his disposer, the Sun.

The second chart does something different. We have detected the possible importance of the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint in the chart of March 1., where the ascendant was made 2LE53. In this evenings chart we make the ascendant 2SC46 with the JU/UR being 2AQ59. But not only that - because Jupiter will be semi-square and Uranus sesqui-quadrate the ascendant.

The chart is made on the day of Mercury, hour of Jupiter with a Scorpio ascendant. Jupiter, is lord of hour and 5th and intercepted in the 2nd in a minor hard aspect to the ascendant. Mars, lord of the ascendant, is in the 5th and pertains to the question. Located at 25PI33, Mars is essentially dignified and conjunct the Asc/MC midpoint at 26VI48. (Actually, Mars is bi-quintile both asc. and MC.) Notice: In the chart of March 1. the MC was 27PI24 - now it is the Asc/MC midpoint at 26VI48 with Mars at 25PI33!!

The Moon in the chart is 13AQ09, which is almost exact opposition my natal Sun at 13LE21, compared with the winning election of March 1. where the Moon was 13LE09.

So that is it - I will place my bets tomorrow - roughly GBP ? 4,- both ways - and we will see whether anything comes in to effect.

Random!
Got a computor, operated by the friendly woman behind the till, to pick out some random numbers this time! www.astronor.com/ENTRY16.GIF

The entry is made on the day of the Moon in the hour of the Sun, with Leo on the ascendant. The chart shows the Moon 18AR41 in the 10th translating the virtue of Jupiter in the 5th back to Saturn in the 1st, completing the Grand Trine. The Moon is in the exaltation degree of the Sun and played onto my natal Jupiter at 19AR28, who is ruler of both 2nd and 5th house. The angles of the chart, Asc 12LE13 and MC 13AR45, are played onto my natal Sun at 13LE21.
My natal Moon at 27AQ56 is on the cusp of the 8th, putting my natal MC 27LE37 conjunct the cusp of the radical 2nd. Radical Mercury at 6GE05 on the cusp of the 11th house is on the cusp of my natal 8th house at 5GE45.
Pluto at 28SA30 in the radical 5th is trine the cusp of the 2nd house.

:idea: Had to do it!!
I couldn't miss out on this one! 9 single lines entered for 5 weeks! Time 10.17 LST (08.17 GMT), May 22. 2007, Asker, Norway. http://www.astronor.com/ENTRY17.GIF

The chart is cast for the day of Mars and the hour of the Moon. The Moon is 13LE12, accurately placed in the ascendant and conjunct my natal Sun at 13LE21. This allignment is exact sesquiquadrate current Pluto at 28SA20 and who is located in the 5th house

The Moon applies to the lord of the 5th house by trine, who is Jupiter located in his own sign in the 5th. The Sun, who is lord of the ascendant, is located 0GE53 and on the cusp of the 11th house at 5GE43, which agrees with the cusp of my natal 8th at 5GE45. Fortuna at 25LI31 is conjunct Spica and disposed by Venus, who is 15CN16, in the exaltation degree of Jupiter and square the Midheavan at 15AR29. Saturn at 19LE05 in the 1st house applies to the trine of my natal Jupiter at 19AR28 and who is lord of my natal 2nd and 5th houses.

Mars, who is lord of the Midheaven, is elevated in the chart in his own sign at 5AR07. He applies to oppose his location in my natal chart at 6LI20 and will move to trine my natal Venus at 6LE55. The fiery fixed star Regulus is on the cusp of the 2nd house. The Moon, who is lady of the hour and located in the ascendant, translates the virtue of Mars, who is lord of the Midheaven, to Jupiter who is lord of the 5th house and who receives the Moon in one of her lesser dignities, namely by face.

Chiron is stationary in the 7th house and in an exact sextile with Jupiter. :brows

Long time no play!

Haven't felt the inspiration to prepare any new elections the last few weeks. But today, Monday 16. July, I entered one 5 week coupon consisting of 6 single lines for the Wednesday draw and one 5 week coupon with 8 single lines for the Saturday draw. The structure of the numbers is mostly based upon things tried and entered on previous occasions. I did not select a moment or time of entry in advance (I am actually on my way up from the beach and a dip in the fjord and my trunks are still dripping wet as I go through the proceedures - someone might feel like commenting the Moon opposite Neptune) but in the back of my mind I am thinking - the Moon is in Leo, my natal Sun sign, Jupiter is in Saggitarius, transiting though my natal 2nd house and sort of in the 2nd loop of a tripple conjunction with my Sun, and transit Pluto is not far off the trine with my Midheavan.

http://www.astronor.com/ENTRY18.GIF
My natal : http://www.astronor.com/radix.htm

The commisioner hands me back my coupons at 17.38 LST (15.38 GMT) at Asker, Norway, 59N50, 10E26. The chart shows 25 Scorpio on the ascendant, which is the same sign as my radical ascendant. My radix Fortuna is on the cusp of the descendant. The radical Midheaven 29 Virgo is alligned with the cusp of my 11th house, and the election Moon at 20LE21 applies by trine to Fortuna of the election chart - which is located at 20SG37 and is on the cusp of the 2nd house.

I don't really think that this is a chart I WOULD have CHOSEN, but then I DID - so I'm not expecting much but i'm in for the 5 weeks and it gives something to follow along with. I'll let you know if the numbers come up !
:) :'

Opening a players account

Well, I let the matter rest for a while but today I decided to make a new entry and opened a Players Account at Norsk Tipping, the Norwegian Betting Authourities. I have played 'unregistered' up until now - but thought this moment was so aupiscious that I wouldn't mind having an account registered at this time that gives me a card with some general fortune that I could use for 'picking up on' on later opportunities. Transit Jupiter will be trine my Sun later in the month and during the Autumn Pluto will form a trine to my Midheaven and sextile my Moon.

The account was registered at 13.45 LST, Sep 8.2007, Asker, Norway (59N50, 10E26). http://www.astronor.com/account.gif

It is the Day of Saturn and the Hour of Mercury. Mercury is in the same triplicity as Mars, who is lord of the ascendant, and which proves the chart radical.

The Sun, who is the natural significator of my Leo sun sign, is culiminating in the chart and precisely in the South in the exaltation degree of Mercury. The Sun is dispositor of the Moon and also almuten of the 5th house of gambling since he gathers dignities on the cusp by both exaltation, triplicity and face. In this chart the Sun is in opposition Uranus, which I think increases the chances of conjuring up the unexpected.

The Sun is disposed by Mercury, who is lord of the hour, but who also disposes Mars - who is lord of the ascendant. Mercury is well placed in the chart in the 10th and in the same sign as the part of fortune, that is located 11LI36 and on the cusp of the fortunate 11th house. Mercury applies to the body of Mars in my nativity, who is lord of the ascendant in my radix and located at 6LI21.

The Moon is co-significator in the chart and applies to the position of my natal Sun at 13LE21. This was the main reason for me making my entry for this evenings draw, because the Moon will be almost in an exact conjunction with my Sun at the moment the numbers are drawn. The Moon seperates from the sextile of Mercury, lord of the hour, and applies to the trine of Jupiter at 11SA30 who is in his own sign and on the cusp of the 2nd house. Jupiter is in a tight sextile with fortuna at 11LI36 on the cusp of the 11th - and also in an exact semi-sextile with my natal ascendant at 11SC30.

Some practitioners might notice that Chiron casts his antision to the ascendant of this chart, which is 17SC09, the ascendant again receiving the sextile of the Sun from 15VI26 in the Midheaven.

In this chart, which actually is an election chart, Venus rules the 7th house and disposed Fortuna on the cusp of the 11th. She is in her 2nd station and the Moon applies to her conjunction after performing the trine to Jupiter and sextile to Fortuna. I think Mars i strategically placed in the 8th house and is in a tight sextile to my natal Jupiter at 19AR28 and trine to my natal Saturn at 20AQ15.

But to summarize: the most important feature of this chart, in my opinion, is the Moon picking up on my natal Sun and applying to the trine with the dignified Jupiter on the cusp of the 2nd house. I hope think may bring some luck and fortune some time in the future.

New entry made on Friday Sept 14. at 16.20 LST (14.20 GMT). This builds upon the card (or account) registered in the previous article - drawing Jupiter to the ascendant and putting the Moon with Spica on the Midheaven and applying to the sextile of Pluto in the 1st house. Is was the day and hour of Venus, with Venus and Jupiter, lord of the ascendant, both being in fire signs and the fiery triplicity.

Been experimenting along this line for some time now with nothing quite comparing to the series of winnings that was made in the initial months. With the lotto I tend to stick to some familiar numbers that I enter on occasion, but the results over the last half year could suggest that random coupons are either equally or more receptive. In any case, this is only a game!

However, I made a new 5 week entry today for both the Wednesday and the Saturday draw. Time 11.17 LST (09.17 GMT), September 24. 2007, Asker, Norway 59N50, 10E26. http://www.astronor.com/ENTRY19.GIF This is done on the Day of the Moon and in the Hour of the Sun, who has the same powers as Mars, ruler of the ascendant.

The main arguement for selecting this election is Jupiter 13SG19 in the 2nd house trine my natal Sun at 13LE21. The Moon 27AQ52 is Void of Course but should still work for me since it is but minutes ahead of my lunar return at 27AQ56. Transit Mars, who is lord of the ascendant and the 5th, and dispositor of Fortuna in the 5th, is located at 27GE50 and does also apply to my natal Moon by trine, although he is translated to this place by the position of the radical Moon. If you check with the chart you will see that both Pluto and Mercury are tied into this configuaration with my natal MC located at 27LE30. Fortuna is in the degrees of the nodes and the Sun, who is lord of the hour, is on the Autumn equinox on the cusp of the 11th house and semi-sextile the Midheaven.

So let's play!

Observations from my own research

Hello Everyone, it's been quite a while since I have been here. I have spent the last few years researching the topic of sports betting with Astrology. I would like to contribute some conclusions I've been able to find which I think would be useful to anyone interested in the subject and I have had success with.

Make your charts for the time and place of the game.

Pick what I call " stand-alone " games. That is a game which is being played at a unique time and place and no other games of that type are being played at the same local time. I have found that multiple games played at the same local time all have charts that look the same. Naturally, they won't all have the same result. The Superbowl is a good example of such a game. It's the only NFL game being played that day.

Generally, the home team is the ASC and the away team is the 7th.
Sometimes you can be fooled on this however. In American football, the away team wears white uniforms. Occasionally the home team will exercise their option to wear their away jerseys. The Dallas Cowboys do this often and it will confuse your results. Whoever is wearing the " away " jerseys will be the 7th. house no matter where they play.
Unless.... consider the actual geographical relation to the teams. A team playing in its hometown, its home state, or its home country should be considered the home team and the ASC. A team from California playing in another city in California should be the home team regardless of the jersey it's assigned to wear. A team from Japan, playing a team from another country in Japan should be the home team.

The chart should be radical in the classic sense in every way.

Here are some guidelines in chart reading I've had good success with:

If a teams significator is Void of Course, that team will almost certainly lose no matter what the other considerations.
A V/C significator can be saved, however, if it's being applied to by the Moon with a translation of light.

Translation of Light by the Moon, from one team's significator to the other is highly favorable for the receiving team. This is a high percentage sign of a winner.

If a teams significator is in an intercepted sign, it will almost certainly lose.

If a teams significator is in the other team's house, it will almost certainly lose. If its significator is in its own house that's very favorable for the team but not as certain. Being in Mutual Reception is very good but not absolutely.
Being in the 10th. house is very good, almost a guaranteed win.