Charles likely to denounce his heritage of British throne

Prince Charles is likely to denounce his right to the British throne within short notice. If this does not occur within the the coming month, then still probably before 2007 has passed. This prediction was first delivered at a lecture held for the Norwegian Astrological Association on Jan 31. 2007 and has in the following days been conveyed to the Norwegian press. The prediction involves details within the nativity of both Prince Charles and Prince William, directions within those charts, solar returns, the Age Point and Year Point, the solar eclipse of March 19. 2007, Saros cycles and what history elsewise has taught us. For full details please go to http://www.astronor.com/denouncement.htm
http://www.astronor.com

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for sharing this excellent work.
I wondered at what the catalyst might be for such a transition to be announced, maybe a health issue involving the Queen?

Is correct data for the Queen 21 April, 1926, 2.40am, London?

Kind regards,
TS

I have 02.22 a.m. on the Queen. You will find the chart at http://www.astronor.com/elizabethII.htm

I don't necessarily think that something has to go wrong or anyone get ill for the denouncement to take place. Such news might easily come as the result of a reasonable decision taken on part of the Prince of Wales. Prince Charles will soon be 60 years of age and he might be asking himself whether he really can be bothered. Not that I doubt his devotion to his duties or anything like that, but he might see William in a different position than himself and at a different stage of life with more energy to take on new tasks.

With experience of addressing the Norwegian Crown Prince and warning the oncoming illness of his father, King Olav V, in 1990, it is obvious that such predictions must be treated with some intelligence. It is not the aim or intention of astrology to create a scare. There is always a constructive line of action that may be taken. However, in my prediction of an oncoming denouncement I simply read the charts as I see them. If an article explaining an astrological prediction is intelligently composed and released in advance, then the rest is up to the future and becomes a study on how things actually decide to work out.

Andrew,

I totally respect someone who is willing to put their predictions out there for everyone to see instead of explaining away what's already happened with all kinds of dubious astrological reasoning.

Could you explain what an age point is? I've never heard of that term before. Who is most associated with using this idea? Do you know the origin or history of it?
Mark F

Well, the Age Point technique is more like an unpublished book on my part. I have gathered material and practiced the technique with much success since 1986. The basis material may be found at http://www.astronor.com/apfp.htm. I caught onto the idea when I was at the depths of classical litterature during Olivia's QHP course and found things that I could develop further. Fragments are found in the texts of Manilius and William Lilly. Unfortunately I did not succeed in finding a publisher for my early work but it is quite likely my English was suffering since I have lived in Norway since I was a kid. I have lectured on my research for the Norwegian Astrological Association on a couple of occasions and woven it into several workshops. It was offered to the AA for an annual conference in the early 90's and then up until the millenium conference. I guess the timing wasn't right but never mind. I have been content with putting my thoughts and findings on net and continuing my practice. Now I am only too pleased if someone wants to look into it.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for sharing the time and your chart link (& the Age Point technique), greatly appreciated.

As such a decision involves the Queen, relating directly to the seat she occupies and her immediate descendants, her chart I was also interested in should such a decision be crystalized.

Kind regards,
TS

Interesting thread, Andrew, as far as age points. would you agree that perhaps this is Saturn return related? A healthy person these days pretty much can see 90 fairly easily, so you have 0-29 year, 30-59 year and 60 to 89 years as three fairly well defined life arenas. I would think this might well be a defining point. and reminds me of the three planets of life, childhood, adulthood, and the wise years... Well just a thought or two.

Also the lunar eclipse happens aligned with QEII natal Venus in second house and the Solar Eclipse happens to aligne with her natal Uranus, TSAturn is aligned with her natal Neptune and trine T Jupiter both trine her natal 3rd house cusp about 5 degrees there as the 3rd house cusp is at 24 Aries, but if you look at jup and sat they are staying trine and traveling over the next year just about... a little flexing in and out of trine, but they are staying fairly close, so eventually they will create a GT with her natal sun at 0 Taurus. I would think she is having a good year. Well other than this 13 lunar eclipse that is just entirely too close to the 2/8 cusps. and Pluto is trine her natal Chiron, and will be for quite a spell.

Another point her natal Pluto at 12 Cancer on Desc will be in a tight sextile and trine with the lunar eclipse. and her natal north node at 28 pisces 20 is trine the solar eclipse. suggesting that her majesty does indeed have an interesting time approaching. I wonder what effect teh Saturn square is having upon her, with natal on MC and transiting in 7th aligned with natal Neptune.

ah well let the private stay private I'm inclined to say.

interesting look at the ladies chart, 24 aries is a politicians point.

Granny

Also how interesting that Charles moon s exactly conj his mothers sun! at the top of his chart. also it is Charles Uranus that aligns with Sons Sun (I can't resist puns, erally I cant)

Son born at a new moon in Cancer. with north Node at 14 Cancer, so a trine occurance, wow, But I think that the ruler of his fourth house here could well represent his Grandmother, as it represents ancestors in General, and Venus... well, and Venus is fast approaching the 0 taurus point, this year it will be early april I think, I suspect a lot is aobut to happen in a very short span for UK.

the Ingress occurs shortly after the solar eclips and seems rather gentle to me, have you looked at it in relation to this? I believe the charts are linked.

Granny

In response to yuzuru: In my opinion that sort of prediction could easily be misunderstood and unfortunate. It's a hard call. The casting of curses has no good end, or though in your quest as an astrologer you may be forced to ask what would be the extreme consequence of certain circumstances. From that point it is better to move closer to home again. Better to ask what is endangered, what are the options and what may be the cause of circumstances. Then the next step is to assert a constructive course of action. Astrology provides information and is as such a tool to prognosis. The prognosis provides the status quo, or the diagnosis. The diagnosis makes it possible to determine was course of constructive action should be taken to ensure the desired outfall in the matter of question. I.e. The doctor determines the state of the lungs and if these are at the point of breakdown he says to the patient, "Either you quit smoking, or else..."

A few points come to mind:
The stars do not cause weakness in nature, but if there is weakness present then it is a time of adjustment. - Life is like a game of chess. The framework and rules that decide the possible moves are set, but the wisdom and foresight of every move is an agent to improve the quality of the game.

If astrologers were trying to unravel the potential of climatical changes towards the end of the 20th Century, somebody leant a dumb ear and said, "It's the End of the World!!" However, now less than a decade into the new millenium politicians are shouting from roof tops and newspapers are full of the cataclysmic effects of atmospherical changes. I have not yet received an official enquiry regarding the warnings of psycics and astrologers in conjuntion with the turn of the Century and upon what these concerns may have been based.

In response to Granny: No - the Age Point is not Saturn based. Nor is it the same as the progressed Moon. Transit Saturn uses 29,5 years round the Sun and forms its annual ellipses due to retrograde motion. The Age Point plods on at an even rate spending 2 months on every degree, 60 years to travel the entire zodiac. The Age Point is a simple cut.

The Cycle 60

The correct and true name of the system to which Andrew talks about is Cycle 60, and was presented/displayed by Demetrio Santos Santos Spanish Astrologer in the decada of the '70, in its book "Investigationes sobre Astrologia". The C-60 connects with the doctrines of Ptolomeo and has a common mesopotamica tradition, in Ptolomeo cash in the Tetrabiblos it divides approximately following Egyptian the Chaldea doctrine and each sign in 5 parts of 6? of extencion. The cosmic Cycle of 60, forms from the Periodo (t) of Jupiter (T=11,86 years) and Saturn (T=29,49 years), in its movement form Conjunction every 19.659 years. If we left from the point 0? Aries of the first conjunction of both, second 243? in the sense of the movement forms to the 19.859 years in the point. The third conjunction happens to begin with in the point of 486? (486?-360?=126?) before the point. Composing the speeds we see that the position of the resultante vector in the starting point is made after 19.859 3 xs = 59.577 years, that are the periodo well-known of 60 years of the great cronocatores Jupiter and Saturn. The departure Point of the Vector of Cycle 60 is the ASC and it moves in the counterclockwise sense. 0 years = the ASC = birth crisis.
14.5 years = Crisis of Puberty.
29.1 years = Crisis of Marriage 43.6 years = Crisis of meno-andropausia 58.2 years = Crisis Retirement, oldness 72.7 a?os=Crisi of Senetud.

For the case of the Principe Charles of England, the C-60 is for the 1 of March of 2007 in 25? Cancer, for November 2007 January 2008 to be in 0? Leo Square to the emotional Moon=inestabilitie.
September 2008 to December 2008 Square to Mercury crisis of communications and relations.
As far as the subject of Reina Elizabeth II, the C-60 between May and July of 2007 in 27? Tarus in Semisquare to Pluton (12? Cancer )(IV), indicating a delicate problem of health.
Kind Regards
Mario
www.siderum.com

Ah! That is interesting, althoughI don't recognize it and seems to differ with the Age Point on several points. I would like to keep the rights to my own work and also keep it simple. However, every contribution is interesting - the discussion is good and also every aspect that comes to surface. And then we will see how things work out in the end. First sensitive point is when Charles' Year Point opposes the conjunction of Jupiter and Venus on February 9th. If nothing here and immediately, the time window will still be open.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.