Grand Aquarian Stellium, 4-5th February 1962.

Hi all,

On the 4-5th February 1962, there was of course a remarkable astrological event in that all seven planets clustered in the sign of Aquarius.

Were any of you born at this time? Do you know anyone who was? What do you believe the significance of this conjunction to have been for the world?

When was the last occurance of all planets clustering in one sign prior to this, and when will be the next?

EDIT:

Just realised that all seven planets were in Taurus for May, 2000. However, this was not as phenomenal as the Aquarian conjunction, as this also coincided with a total solar eclipse.

This is what I found on wikipedia

February 2 - For the first time in 400 years, Neptune and Pluto align.
February 3 - The U.S. announces its trade embargo against Cuba.
February 4 - The Sunday Times becomes the first paper to print a color supplement.
Born February 4 - Clint Black, American musician
February 5,
1962 - French President Charles De Gaulle calls for allowing Algeria to be an independent nation.
1962 - Jennifer Jason Leigh, American actress
February 6 - Negotiations between U.S. Steel and the U.S. Commerce Department begin.
Axl Rose Born.
? February 7 - Garth Brooks, American musician
? February 7 - Eddie Izzard, British actor and comedian

somehow I find it amusing that Eddie and Garth share a birthday...

and while I was born in 62, I was born in the wonderfully uncivilized month of April. ;-)
Granny

I was around in '62, and I'm an Aquarian, as well (Feb eight - everytime I put the numeral for that day, I smiley pops up!). Nothing stands out in my mind other than it may have been around the time The Beatles came to America, eventually to influence an entire generation for decades to come. A cultural revolution was born around that time. The civil rights movement was beginning, and it was around the birth of the sex, drugs & rock era. Music really began to change in a big way. People wanted more freedom to be themselves, whomever they might be. If anything else comes to me, I'll let you know.
Memphis Astrology