Weather Astrology

Hi Weather Astrologers

I?ve been following the weather and compared it with a simple aspect list. Only conjunctions, oppositions, trines and squares. Plus parallel aspects, the full/new moons and the moon?s apogee and perigee. The moon is in its perigee when it is opposite the true black moon.

http://www.astrologix.de/forum/user_fil ... 34d6f5.gif

Weather changes often occur when the moon is in it?s perigee. To my knowledge, this was first stipulated by Ken Ring.
The nature of the change is indicated by the aspects very close to perigee or to a lesser degree at apogee. That is my assertion.
The next perigee of the moon will be on February 19, at 09:36 GMT. The accompanying aspect is Mars parallel Jupiter.
Taking Johannes Kepler?s interpretation, there should be warm days following February 18/19, and the grass should start growing!
Of course, it?s always warm in the tropics. But this applies to the moderate climate belt, and is the deviation from the average climate for say Western Europe.

What is your experience and what are your techniques for astrological weather forecasts?

Ren?

Hi everybody,

any comments on the beautiful weather we've had the last days? Bees humming, flowers, grass growing - at least here in Middle Europe. If that's not the effect of Mars and Jupiter!

Cheers, Ren?

Yes, it does feel a bit warmer, only a few days ago I just couldn't get warm.

I have noticed off the top of my head that the Sun aspecting Chiron tends to give a cold snap. And Neptune is roughly associated with rain and floods?

I haven't done enough close work on this one.

Out of curiosity, is it just me or is the hard part of astrological research the physical act of turning over pages in the ephmeris? I find it makes me really tired. Maybe it is me not being incarnated enough, everything I know seems to be mostly somehow remembered and instinctive rather than learned from scratch; not everything, it was very hard work for me learning to type, took me twice as long as most other people and I had to work a lot harder. But astrology research I really feel it difficult having to keep physically turning pages, though I prefer to have a fifty year ephemeris so I can refer to decades at a time rather than just one year.

Anyone look at the recent storm in NE USA or find an indication astrologically ? I am curious, maybe that is what I was dreaming of. I am not familliar with the methods for this.

I didn't know there was a storm in the US. If you give the date of the storm I could look.

Actually I felt really sad reading the news today about the drought in Australia and their prime minister conserving water for drinking to the detriment of crops, which will fail.

I am guessing that Australia being a buoyant western economy that they can import the food they need, they probably never did grow enough crops to be self sufficient and maybe this problem with drought is not a new problem, the aboriginees were supposed to be good at finding rare water?

I hope the problem isn't as bad as it sounds.

The difficulty with weather forecasting seems to be that the world is so diverse that we need to be able to say *where* as well as when, and a planetary pattern needs to be linked with a geographic location.

Water shortages have been discussed a lot by economists. I can't believe that in an advanced technological economy that problems can't be overcome?

Hi Medusa
We need rain in the next 6 weeks or we will have a disaster. Yet people still wash their cars with the hose even though we have level 3 water restrictions that allow for washing cars with buckets only. Australians take everything for granted and a scare will do us good.