I've just noticed that I have Algol on the MC.

Do I loose my head?

I imagine I'd have been hung of treason, contempt or heracy in times gone bye.

Put my head on the line physically a few times.

Knocked out 3 times.

Had lots of teeth taken out when I was young.

Slept in a room with a high electromagnetic field for too long.

Suffered from it.

Gamble my reputation regularly.

People probably think that I am off my head.

I'd be interested to know more.
Yikkes!

you might consider making a living using your speaking voice.

10th house public recognition, many singers, etc, have a strong algol placement. =)

You may also be concerned with womens issues.

Granny

My grandpa has unaspected venus in Capricorn, but my uncle has unaspected venus in Taurus directly in less than 1 deg conjunction to Algol yikes.

Could it be that he is not aware.

Also i have female friend with unaspected mercury direclly on Algol, well from now on i do not listen her what she talks. She always talked in some strange sort, it was so obvious to notice. Like talking to mutch but no sense on what is important or what no. Or giving big attention to stupid stuffs, or talking lightheadly about important ones.

Is she aware, if not maybe she will sometime.

It could give extreme potencial to unaspected planet as i found Nicola Tesla had it on unaspected Uranus and made AC, electromotors, rotating magnetic field and so on.

I've just noticed that I have Algol on the MC.

Do I loose my head?

I imagine I'd have been hung of treason, contempt or heracy in times gone bye.

Put my head on the line physically a few times.

Knocked out 3 times.

Had lots of teeth taken out when I was young.

Slept in a room with a high electromagnetic field for too long.

Suffered from it.

Gamble my reputation regularly.

People probably think that I am off my head.

I'd be interested to know more.
Algol can never closer that 22 degrees from the Mc as this is its ecliptic latitude.

Also it's ecliptic intersect is at 18 Tau - this is when it is culminating on the meridian - ie when it is highest and presumably most significant.

Fixed stars require a spherical approach.

I suspect this idea of projecting fixed stars to the ecliptc is one of those unquestioned "dumbing down" practices in order to simplify fixed star aspects when they are not near the ecliptic.

Martin

Fixed stars require a spherical approach.

I suspect this idea of projecting fixed stars to the ecliptc is one of those unquestioned "dumbing down" practices in order to simplify fixed star aspects when they are not near the ecliptic.
This is the sort of thing I was thinking of in my post earlier in The Basics of Getting it Right. [http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 9&start=30]

Since I haven?t had the time to learn how to use fixed stars I pretty much ignore them. From what I?ve read it sounds like "dumbing down" might aptly describe the current practice. At this point I don?t know for sure.

I was wondering how far (degrees) Algol spreads it's influence.
If world war ii started because Uranus was transiting Algol, then on
1.sep 1939. uranus was on 21,58 TAU. orb 3 deg
In 1945 was in 14 GEM so it could have BIG INERTION of influence.
Peak was 1940-1941.

When will conjunction be next time?
About April 18. 2024.
And Jupiter con Uranus will be at this time too.

Maybe Neptune and Pluto give even more changes.

And Algol sprints to the front.

Don't really know what to make of Algol.

I think it does reflect the "female spurned" anger.

A very strong force from deep within the guts.

Proably too strong for normal civilisation conditioning hence making it even more troublesome.

Bury something in your subconscious/ soul and it will for sur come back and bite you one day soon.

Interesting how Princes Diana has sort of been relegated through convenience.

Too difficult subject let's hope it will go away.

H.
Last edited by Yikkes! on Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yikkes!

I have a client with a stellium in Taurus conjunct Algol. She is afflicted with pervasive and acute anxiety. A fearsome Star like Algol could indeed generate anxiety. Mind you, she also has Moon square Pluto ...

Tara

Algol - Contempory

Tara wrote:I have a client with a stellium in Taurus conjunct Algol. She is afflicted with pervasive and acute anxiety. A fearsome Star like Algol could indeed generate anxiety. Mind you, she also has Moon square Pluto ... Tara
Tara,

A person known to me very well has a 12th House Algol - same degree as his N Mercury and Moon. Chiron is 28 Taurus, Sun 2 Gemini all in 12th.

The family line has proven to show some mental illness back in the past.

Yes 'he lost his head' due to mental illness and alcohol abuse - and has no idea how to live life - relationships are non-existant, as was family life.

I doubt Algol would prove so powerful in all charts with planetary and Luminary contacts.

Julie K