Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Celestial beauty!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Celestial beauty! Reply with quote

Mercury made its 2nd station on March 8. at 25AQ24 while Venus is in the 19th degree of Aries and in the exaltation of the Sun. As Mercury starts to pick up speed and head for Pisces it looks like a clear case of reaching the door first, but then Venus comes up from behind with greater speed and performs her sextile to Mercury just after midnight 00.06 GMT on March 17. - Venus is 28AR55 and Mercury 28AQ55.

Now watch what happens! Venus will reach Taurus before Mercury hits Pisces but before that happens the Moon will conjunct Mercury at 03.56 GMT at 29AQ02 and translate the virtue of Mercury back to Venus in the matter of minutes.

At same time Uranus conjuncts the Moon's north node and Mars is in exact conjuntion Chiron. And Jupiter is in an exact trine to Saturn

Shear beauty!
SaturnReturn

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, shear beauty. Smile

Latley I've just been sitting in front of my computer with some astrology software and progressing the zodiac one day at a time. I got to 2014. I love watching the aspects play out visualy on the chart wheel, and how they affect my natal chart. I have to admit the movements of the outer planets are much more interesting to me, but when the influences of the outer planets combine with the transitory aspects of the faster bodies, it seems that you can gain some glimpse of things to come in the natives life, or at least predict some very good days!

Right now I'm fascinated with transits. I've gone back into the past and looked at the chart of significant dates that I remember. Without fail, the important days in my life have corresponded with some kind of planetary transit relevant to the matter, and often the planets have been in exact aspect! What blew my mind was on the day that a very significant other and I broke up our relationship, Uranus was in exact opposition to my natal Moon, within a minute! I couldn't belive it.

The graceful movements of the planets really is shear beauty. Smile
SaturnReturn

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, on April 13, 2007, the Sun, Jupiter, and Saturn will be in a grand Trine.
Isn't that nice? Thumbs up
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When something that does not normally happen occurs twice admist a fireworks of other constellations, then I tune in to learn from what ever is going on. Something come to the end of a rope and seems to be going nowhere, yet unexpectedly grants two wishes that make the day. Makes me keep my eyes open :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: