hi, I did go to the site
i was born at night and i even checked both
and the day one also has some possibilities
but this is what how interpreted the data for myself

dec.6.2003 norh node period
it made some sense to me
and after a great success in putting together a huge show on my own and performing and managing and bringing other performing and music artits together i had huge crash i tried to figure it out
i found myself feeling like i am not sure where i am going i am at crossroads
and since

dec.6.2006 i have felt really lost but of course i am feeling better now

weirdly enough

dec.6.2008 i go into the sun period

now my sun is in sag and it is placed at the end of the fourth house, but my fifth house is ruled by jupiter, my south node was in jupiter, my north node of course being in 11th house, then with my with your basic interpretation for the south node says it jumped out at me, yes my north node period was pretty darn good, the best stuff has come out of me, i discovered world music, i have been leaving the more modern stuff behind, and delving into that stuff, i have been reevaluating my goals, my directions is changing, i want to go back to school and study ethnomusicology and do my own music blend and traditional stuff....

i really think you are on to something

i think even though i have the sun in the fourth house it is in sag, my jupiter is in the tenth house conjunct my mc, my tenth is ruled by venus, my venus conjuncts my ic, sure there is a push and pull, but the north node time gave me a chance to try and see if i could perform as a musician not just as a dancer or an actor and it went well it was very well recieved a testing period, then a crash cause i realise i need to learn new skills i fell short of being completlely pro but i know what it takes now and what i am willing to do after much time of reflection and i did not give up on myself, i took on the guitar and also the violin, since the guitar is easier to sing with then the violin i have been concentrating on that, and learning world tunes.....

so i do see myself going back to school, thats totally a sag thing.....
how does this connect to my 9 house well my progressed ninth house is not being ruled by venus and my progressed north node moved to the ninth house in the last few months and i will be changing signs progressed in feb.

so there you go