Any hope to find stolen car?

Dear all,

Last month my car was stolen and I am kindly asking you for some help with interpreting horary question regarding this situation.

Last time I parked my car on May 17th at 10pm on regular parking place near my flat and found my car missing on Friday, May 18th at 6:35pm. I reported stolen car to Police at about 6:40pm. I was probably to nervous to think about horary astrology at that time, so first time I asked horary question ?will my car be found and return to me?? was at 7:50am on May 19th (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina). I really need car so I am in dilemma now ? should I search for new car to buy or there are some chances to get my stolen car back? I do not know if this has anything with those questions ? real owner of car is my father (his name is in car papers) but he gave this car to me and I he officially signed papers that I can use this car as it is mine and I can even sell it without him. So practically car is mine, he was not using it for more than a year.

I will give both charts:

Chart when I found my car missing (May 18th, 18:35, Bosnia, Sarajevo):
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?r...De-u1180606278

Chart for question ?will my car be found and return to me?? (May19th, 07:50, Bosnia, sarajevo):
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?r...0606278&nhor=2

I don?t know how to interpret those charts since I have never used horary for stolen things when Police is involved. I do not even know which chart is more relevant to the question! Is this a second house question?

In both charts POF is in second house which should be good for missing thing.

In second chart, Asc is in Cancer so I am signified with Moon. Moon is on Asc., too ? showing my worries and emotions. Cancer is also on the beginning of second house so Moon should be ruler of second house (missing things). If I consider Leo as a sign of second house then Sun is in 12th house ? car is well hidden. No aspects between Sun and Moon. If Police is signified with Mars then there is sextile between Mars and Sun and square between Moon and Mars. Is this a good sign?
Robbers are signified with Saturn (ruler of 7th house). Saturn is in separating square with Sun. Is this sign that car is not in their hands any more (they sell it in parts?)? There are no aspects between Saturn and neither Mars (police) nor Moon.

Please, if there is any hope for my car to be found and returned could you please estimate when I can expect it? If there are almost no chances to get back my car please let me know so that I can start looking for new one.

Thank you very much!

Lela

I'm looking at the chart for your question, and yes it does appear that the car is well hidden (Moon significator of car in the 12th). But the fact that Moon is the significator of both you and the car might show that the car is still very close to you. Also, Saturn significator of 7th (thieves) is in the 3rd showing that the thieves are in your close neighbourhood.
I don't know if Mars would represent the police but certainly Moon moves to square Mars in about one and and a half degree, so maybe something happens soon... Mars is a ruler of 11th, maybe you find out something through a friend?

Pozdrav i nadam se da ces pronaci auto :)

I have seen the chart and my lack of experience is the main hindrance. I got some conflicting signals.

Moon was Void of course. The Car whereever parked showed that it was owner less or some body saw it owner less. :???:

Moon is in his own house. and is 5 deg from ascendant.

Moon is not in aspect with 7th or 8th house ruler--Moon dispositor is Moon--So, Car might not be stolen. :???: .

There are no infortunes in first or second house--so no damage to the Car at the time of horary.

Moon is in her own house and so is Lord of 4th house--Mercury in Gemini--the Car was resting at the time of horary and was washed (Cancer prominence) in Garage.at the direction of East.

Moon in her own house (and in angle) is applying to Mars in his own sign by square (which effectivley becomes trine). Mars also aspects the ascendant by a square. Now tradtionally it means that Car has fallen in the hands of dishonest person who may not return it. Mars could also mean that it may be sold in parts after the casting of horary. But i am thinking that may be it has been taken by 3rd house person who is also 11th or interepted 5th house person. Some one you know. :???: :)

Sun and Moon are not in asepct but Sun only applies by Sextile to second house cusp and is dispositor of POF.

Check your relatives/father/siblings. Who had got the additional key of the car? :???:

Check the police whether your car has been used in some illegal activity.

My post it seems is of no help. I admit. :( I will learn from the feed back.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Dear LeeLu and Gryffindor,

Thank you for your help! Still, there is no news about my car.

Griffindor, yes my car was used in some illegal activity. When I went to Police station, police told me that thieves used my car to rob a gas station. Gas station is about 40 min. from Sarajevo, in a small village. I guess that happened right after they stole my car.
Last information is that police arrested man that was involved in gas station robbery. As far as I know, he indirectly was involved in that. That man refused to talk ? so that is his defense. One small town at the east of Bosnia (on the board with Serbia) could be place where my car ended.

Only my father has additional key, but he has nothing to do with this.

I will inform you about any news.

Thanks again!

Lela