Congratulations, Real Madrid pulled it through :D Was it Jupiter trining Venus which helped Jupiter? Usually when the sig is moving into the 12th it's very difficult... Goca, I've got the Moon at 0 degs in the Madrid chart.
The Chinese method seems to be taylor made to predict this kind of situation. It's worth exploring more in the future.
What was the scoreline for the Gimnastic/Barcelona match?

As for the Under 21s match, England got the AC(Jupiter) after all and are playing the semi-final on Wednesday.

Ficina
Thank you so much for the birthday wish :D My birthday is usually totally eclipsed by World Cup or Euro matches though it appears to have been a very exciting night in Spain this year.

Gimnastic 1 Barcelona 5. Interesting that my chart for the wrong time gave the correct result. Geoffrey Cornelius makes a great case for The Wrong Chart working in The Moment of Astrology. As he says, this idea is not popular amongst astrologers generally and I've been somewhat sceptical of it myself in the past, but who knows?
As for the Under 21s match, England got the AC(Jupiter) after all
I was rather surprised when you gave Jupiter to Serbia. The game was on neutral ground and England were the faves.

Barcelona(Mercury) beat Gimnastic(Jupiter) :shock: ??
I was rather surprised when you gave Jupiter to Serbia. The game was on neutral ground and England were the faves.
At the beginning of the tornament, the odss of England's lifiting the trophy was 7/2 and Serbia's 25/1, but on Sunday, Serbia had already 6 points and would go on to the semi-final win or lose but England had only 2 points and couldn't even draw, but had to win to get through. I didn't check the bookies(I was convinced) so I'm surprised to hear that England were the faves even in those circumstances...
Last edited by Gem on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barcelona(Mercury) beat Gimnastic(Jupiter) ??
That is the problem with the method we're using - two or more games kicking off at the same time. A case for giving the Asc to the fave or using a different method, such as Goca's colours or Coffee's transits.
I'm surprised to hear that England were the faves even in those circumstances
Bookies being biased towards England perhaps?

The method we`re using generally works but I`ve noticed when there`s a considerable difference in the strengths, the capacity and the quality between two teams, playing at home no longer becomes much of an advantage and the stronger team tends to grab the AC. I don`t know anything about those Spanish teams but that was the case for Gimnasium and Barcelona?

uote]Bookies being biased towards England perhaps?
[/quote]
They were right this time at least :D

That's useful, thanks. I tend to get confused when I try to work out the local time.

So this evening's match between England and Holland is certainly at 18:15(Arnhem). The Moon is conjunct the MC, which usually favours the AC team but this one is applying to the S Node(one of Goca's indicaitons for a draw).

By the time I got home this game was in full flow and it's now in extra time. At the end of normal time the score was 1-1. In addition to Moon conj SN, another of Goca's indications for a draw is Moon ruler retro, which it is (Mercury).

Holland are the home team (obviously!) and also the cup holders, so presumably they get the Asc. The question now is, will it go to penalties? Mixed indications. I'm listening to the radio commentary....

Yes, ASC was Netherlans, because ruler Ma represents red or orange colour!
We had 3 signs for draw, Moon goes to SN and ruler rx, min score acidental +essential dignities(1), but do you see that Ur in 4 house?! Ur in 10 or 4 usually means high score. And with "draw picture" that gives hope for penalties with law diffence. I think that Moon in 10th(house of fame for Netherlands) was crucial.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I'd forgotten yesterday that the game couldn't be left at a draw but how extraordinary it was :shock: 32 penalty shootouts!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: The effect of Moon applying to the S Node was magnified because it was placed right on the MC, it played out specutacularly. Yes but in the end the Moon there was the deciding factor for the game.

The final is Between Serbia and Holland(23 June, 20:45, Groningen)
Holland gets the AC probably. Jupiter moving into the 12th and Mercury moving deeper into the 7th, hte Moon separating from the MC... hmm...
What do you think?

The effect of Moon applying to the S Node was magnified because it was placed right on the MC, it played out specutacularly.
You are apsolutely right!

Regarding finale:

Moon is in Via Combust way, someone says that in that case the result of match is upredictable!
But because I do not bet I will try.
So, if it be as you said, Netherlands home team, their home kit is orange, Ge is in connection with orange colour, so Netherlands is DSC.
But if Serbian is home team, Ju perfectly fits with red/blue combination of Serbian home kit. In that case I would asign Serbian to ASC.
Ruler of DSC Me is combust, according to Frawley worst weakness, and in fatefull degree, possible catastrofe. And that Ma on last degree, great misfortune...
It seems to me that ASC team will win. But, Moon is in Via Combust...
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/