It?s very hard not to feel relieved by that news isn?t it?

The reports I heard were quite specific in mentioning the capture occurred at 8:30 pm local time, as the midheaven was conjunct Saddam?s natal Sun at 7 Taurus.
In the event chart the Sun rules the ascendant, those who take the action. The Moon in the first separates from the opposition of Neptune on the descendant and applies directly to the trine of the Pluto-Sun conjunction in the fortunate 5th house. I bet there was some celebrating to be had by those involved. Saturn rules the 7th and as ?the enemy? signifies Saddam. Retrograde and in detriment in the 12th (captured and restrained), Saturn is afflicted by the opposition of Mercury in the turned 12th. The capture was the result of ?a combination of human intelligence tips, exceptional intelligence analytical efforts and detainee interrogations?.
Despite all the cheers, I wonder about Mars on the 9th house cusp, and whether that points to a violent backlash or conflicts over how the international community feels this ought to be played from this point on.

Saddam Hussein was born on 28 April 1937.

Hi Deb,

Interestingly, G.W. Bush has Aquarius on the DSC, open enemies. ruled by Saturn. His solar return for 2003-4 has his SR MC opposed Saturn and his lunar return currently in effect shows Saturn in the first, in his power, albeit not too close to the ASC.

Mars probably indicates contention over how to handle this, but that is not unexpected. Mars is about to change signs though, and move into Aries. Punditry is in full force, but if Saddam sings, it is likely he will reveal that Germany and France were dealing with him illegally in arms and other areas. It is already known that some at the UN made money on the "food for oil" arrangement that was not part of the UN rules at all. Mars may indicate the fight that arises as a result of that. We may want to look at the UN chart as it is possible they will be big losers in all this. It will depend on what Saddam says, if anything. Saturn is in the terms of a debilitated Jupiter and Jupiter rules the 8th.

This should bring about at least the decline of some of the resistance. Although German resistance went on for three years after the end of WWII. They still lost.

As for Howard Dean, opponent of the war and as my post would have pointed out, his natal Mars opposes the US Mars, this undermines his campaign, and whether he will maintain his front-runner status is now in doubt. One of his rivals, Joseph Lieberman, has already noted that, if Howard Dean had his way, Saddam would still be loose. Lieberman and Dean have opposite views on the war. This may give the Lieberman campaign a boost.

The chart we need to look at is Al Gore's. As one headlie had it; Gore must be thinking life is pretty unfair right about now. AL Gore broke with long standing precendent and endorsed a candiate before the convention. He grabbed all the headlines last week snuggling up to the anti-war candidate Howard Dean. This event may not prove helpful for Al's sagging career.

All in all a good day for Iraqis fearing Saddam's return to power. If that were to happen it would the greatest resurection since Christ's. Let's hope the good news continues. One more rat to go.

Tom

Hi Linda,

Adwar, I beleive is only a few miles away from Tikrit. Any change from the Tikrit coordinates would produce a neglible difference.

Tikrit
34 N 36
43 E 42

Tom

Am I being Censured?

I posted the time of birth that has been used by a number of astrologers but the post appears to have disappeared.

How does one leave this forum - there doesn't appear to be any way to unsubscribe.

Cheers
Linda

I've never seen the post. I don't see how it could have been deleted. Very strange, you can delete your own posts, not other people's and no one, (not even I) would know your password to log in as you and do that.

Did you actually see it appear in the forum? There may have been some error that prevented it from hitting the database which happens occasionally if there is an interuption in your internet connection or that of the server. But its the first time I've come across it.

Of course you are not being censored - your contributions are most highly esteemed. Has this ever happened before?

Well, this is really wild. But based on the natal configurations set for noon, his ascendant, descendant, MC and IC are almost in the exact degrees as my natal..............(look at "Possible powerful aspect post" in Nativities if curious)...and the sun is also right at the top conjuncting the MC as it is in my chart.
Anyway, I see that his transiting Mars is conjuncting his natal Saturn (as in my chart) and Neptune is also bang on the descendant (as in mine). Very scary................. :shock:
But actually, I wanted to see if there were any indications regarding
1) Loss of his sons. That would have to be a major event in his life
2) Loss of his power
There should be something in here that says this.

I received this in an e-mail today regarding the co-ordinates of the town where Sadda was captured:

Coordinates for the town where Saddam was captured.

ad-Dawr map coordinates: 34? 27' 27" N / 043? 47' 56" E

Tom

Trying again - the birth time that has been used extensively since Bush Senior's days is 8.55 am BAT

I've used this time consistently and find it gells. It might be a good base to commence a rectification if you are interested in doing that.

Thanks for the co-ordinates.

Now I'll hit Submit - which is a bit of an oxymoron.