A Rolling Analysis till the early New Year 2018

Hi,

We are entering a cwazy few months now. Here's my High Level Mundane Rolling Analysis till latish Oct.

Careful analysis suggests the ONLY Way is Down NOW for Geopolitical Issues and for the Financial Markets ...

The following is derived ONLY from Star Gazing. Of course as I write we've got the North Korean tension and Trump under Grand Jury investigation.

I advised a friend to close his VIX and Gold positions late on Thursday. I slightly over egged the +VE that Jupiter sextile r.Saturn will bring these next few weeks.

I WAS BADLY WRONG. HE WAS WRONG TO CLOSE.

[In this case I've got Saturn transiting many sensitive points and I hadn't been paying too much attention to my own thoughts. I let another's opinion over ride my own].

I'll strongly urge him to reopen LONG VIX, Gold, Silver and SHORT Main Indices such as the EU Stokks 50. The FTSE too and the Nikkaj but you could get burnt there if the Korean situation calms.

I'll be standing by my Bed at 23.00hrs Sunday 13th August to catch the Futures.

Basically till latish in October this year things look terribly +VE. I can hardly see any +VEs. Uranus trine the Solar Eclipse is about it. And a Sun trine Pluto in Sept.

Trump also personally is having a Nightmare Astrologically. And much has been written about the Solar Eclipse of the 21st August and the mostly -VE activations that come quickly after it.

Even tomorrow t.Mars crosses the latest Eclipse Point.

Here is the list of the Technical troubles ahead.

Mercury retrograde 13th August - an increase in Volatility as we go into Stupid Mode for three weeks.

Sun trine SD Saturn 13th August - very strong feelings of a Holier Than Though.

Mars trine SD Saturn 21st August a more Holier Than Though I'd say this a Neutral Energy due to Saturn's power in SD.

Mars/ Leo 150° r.Pluto/ Capricorn 16th August - a very aggressive War Mode.

Sun conjunction the Node 16th August - The Sun Eclipsed.

Venus oppositions r.Pluto 16th August - NOT good for those looking for a Feel Good. This a Feel Bad moment.

Neptune is separating from Pluto - the Bull Trap doors are opening.

Mars conjunction the Node 26th August - a very nasty -VE energy often associated with Extreme Violence.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-w ... 00528.html

Mercury combust the Sun 26th August - Markets don't like this one as it is the Collective Breakdown energy.

Other +VEs are Saturn SD and Jupiter Setting. Jupiter "drops" into Fearful Scorpio around the 10th Sept too.

[Sun trine Pluto 5th - 9th Sept - is a +VE or about the ONLY +VE].

I'd say the Main Markets could be as much as 20% lower, and although we'll get a Merkel win in late Sept I'd say we could Crash proper after that.

What Goes around Comes around.

H

PS Please note I hold up my hands to the fact that sometimes I flip and flop, or just get things wrong.
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Well it was late in delivery but I fully expect something nasty to happen as Rising Mars in Leo inconjuncted r.Pluto in Capricorn. And further, the Sun being Eclipsed by the Node, Venus inconjuncted r.Saturn SD all had tension and nastiness written all over them.

I wonder how we could have pinpointed that more accurately to Spain?

Moving on the next nasty I see is when said Mars conjuncts the Node. This usually brings something bad. And I read today that next week the USA and South Korea conduct military exercises. The maximum tension then comes around the period 25th - 27th August.

Then Rising t.Mars conjuncts Trump's Mars/ Ascendant. He's already corned by SD Saturn sitting on his intercepted Moon South Node combo.

29th - 31st Aug he'll lash out you'd imagine.

Further, as written before by many Mars and Mercury conjunct over the Eclipse Point 2nd - 4th Sept.

Both around the weekend which avoids direct Market stresses.

All the time Radical Uranus is encouraging Rebellious Change.

H

What a pity !! The System Outage here has dropped lots of "good" work I'd done.

I can't be bothered to redo it. Here's a summary. My Analysis is focused on the Economic side of things and big Geopolitical themes.

1/ Basically in my book we are coming off the Top of the key 19 Year Nodal Cycle. Technically the Node is in Leo till late next year 2018.

Nearer term till late Oct also some big Cycles are -VE.

SHORT Sellers could profit.

2/ However, we had a powerful Eclipse at around 28?-29? Leo trined by Uranus in Aries. That has to help Trump a lot.

I think then although I see the Downside now until we get a really significant Economic Reversal late next year or by Spring 2019 I'd say that things hang in the balance more than I had expected.

H

PS Anybody has to be worried that the Mars Mercury conjunction on the Eclipse point today sees Uncle KIm test a Nuclear Device. If that proves true then that is sort of woven into the Eclipse theme and its reactivations.

Of course just now Mercury is applying direct to the Eclipse Point in conjunction. Till late this Thursday.

After that the next thing to concern is Venus applying to the Node in conjunction. That is next week to a peak on the 17th Sept.

The Node is said to be like Saturn. I see the Node a casting a shadow. So Venus will "be lost" for a few days and I think some feelings of security and confidence with it too.

Venus is also Peace and Harmony bringing. So one has to feel that next week we get and intense feeling of loss of Feel Good.

H

I often feel it'd be hard to charge good money for Astrological work. This is because you have to read what is there and NOT try to sugar coat it.

Honesty even when you make a mistake is critical and I made have made one. A biggish one.

For me the next events are Mercury crossing the Eclipse Point this evening UK time, and then Venus crossing the Node towards the end of next week, around the 14th - 15th Sept.

Personally I can't see how Mercury can do much even if he or she is in an excited state as they approach a Home run in Virgo. We do know that a lot of debate is going on at the UN with a Resolution due on Monday the 11th Sept.

Armstrong has said that for him the 11th and 12th Sept are the next Korean days !! Others too say watch for the 11th Sept.

For me Venus crossing the Node could be very very bad news. The Node or Dragon's Head is said to eat planets. It is said to be like Saturn. But whilst in Leo it brings very good Economic Data.

So when all else fails I read my manual. My manual says that the Node and Venus like each. But equally that Mercury and the Node like each other which I doubt from experience.

Personally I think we'll have a bad week next week after the UN Resolution and then Venus passing into the Node Shadow.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi James,

I've got five or six reference books I use when all else fails. But this time I'm referring to Komila Sutton' work.

Which point do you disagree with ? And what's your take on Venus crossing or conjoining The Node ? Friend or Foe ?

H

hi rocko,

i don't think venus going over the north node is bad, but maybe you are referencing your own particular chart, and if so - i don't know your chart and maybe it could be! i have yet to read komilla suttons book on the nodes.. maybe she says some things that are different then how i understand the nodes.. my take on venus and north node is positive..
thanks.

I feel Eclipse reactivations dominate now.

Venus approaches the Eclipse Points tomorrow 18th Sept, and Jupiter by sextile early October.

The Sun late November.

Saturn in December.

The first two have to have a +VE harmonising energy.

The other two have to mean the DRK gets up to some nonsense. The DRK's Saturn is at 28?36' Leo and Trumps Mars / Asc combo around the same.

For as long as this Eclipse energy runs those two are going to rattle each other's cage time and time again.

You'd imagine Merkel will win next Sunday the 24th Sept and further Harmony will be felt.

H

So there is too much to explain in a way that can be useful Tomorrow the potentially Euphoric Jupiter opposite r.Uranus ends. Things haven't been to Euphoric have they except for the AfD in Germany?

Next week too is hard to read. Jupiter is applying to the Eclipse Point and I'd have, and did, expect this to be a very Happy Jolly Energy. However, Venus conjoin the Eclipse Point wasn't. It was full for threats from Trump to the DRK.

I think there is now a very good chance that we'll have the first shots fired between Trump and the DRK next Thursday 5th Oct - Saturday 7th Oct.

Saturn trines The Node too, and The Node has began to move from 24? Leo where it was sort of stuck.

What Saturn trine the Node means Gott knows ? Some say The Node is like Saturn. So a Saturn Saturn trine ?

If both the DRK and Trump see themselves on the right side of History then we all may be sobering up pretty soon.

As I write this it is clear we are into a deterioration thru Oct from tomorrow.

November brings the Saturn r.Uranus trine again. I think you can argue that if things kick off in the next few weeks and Geopolitically head South, that Trumpy will try to deliver something revolutionary to right the ship and that'll peak on the 13th Nov.

But I think it may well be his last real success story. And it won't be massive.

We do get another Saturn Uranus trine or near trine in Sept 2018, but by then Uranus is in Taurus and Saturn in Capricorn. Uranus in Taurus ain't Uranus in Aries !! Although Saturn in Capricorn could be stabilising.

That's a big switch and does it suggest Trump will by then be a Democrat ?

H

So I often say to my self and others that it is necessary to be completely honest when making predictions. Even if that means contradicting yourself because new information has come to light or things haven't played out as you expected.

I'm amazed at how many Professional Astrologers just march on as if they haven't made a howling mistake.

So are now approaching the Gates of a Deteriorating situation. I have one very big doubt and that is how strong the Saturn r.Uranus trine will be and when it will kick in.

I'd be interested if others have a scoring system for quantifying this sort of thing.

Next I think once Saturn has left the trine of The Node next Monday the 9th Oct, also we are further into Open Waters.

Now tomorrow Tues 3rd Oct around 10pm UK Venus completes the trine with Pluto. Venus is Rising and Pluto near Stationary. Strong ? Strong Comfort Zone ? But as that fades doubts should appear rapidly.

The other Unknown is Jupiter sextile the Eclipse Point on the 5th Oct. Gott knows ? Trump is talking about talking to the DRK ?

We've also got a Full Moon now till around 8pm on this Thursday the 5th Oct.

My feeling is that the situation will start to deteriorate rapidly anytime from early on Wednesday 4th Oct till after dawn on the Monday 9th Oct. And run till around the 26th Oct.

We could push up with Jupiter's sextile.

Mercury is close to combust. Jupiter drops into scary Scorpio too on the 11th Oct?

H

PS Once the deterioration starts it is just a case of how long it is and how far down we go till the Saturn r.Uranus trine catches us. Peak on the 13th Nov.