Very interesting! I'll certainly look at those charts later.
I started on the position of the POF yeserday but there was so much to do at the weekend and ended up doing not much...

Because Chelsea has the asian handicap odds of -2 goals. i.e. Chelsea is expected to win by at least 2 clear goals.
Liverpool and Man Utd are both level on asian handicap, i.e. there is no clear favorites.
Therefore Chelsea win but only by 2, and Liverpool draws.
Leeleelee, I am not sure, as Gem, what is asian handycap, do you have some link where we could inform about that?
If I understand correctly, if we have "same" charts with same AD+ED and if in some match there are fovorite(bet), favorite wins, but if there are no favorite it will be draw?
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Dear Goca,

Here's a link http://www.punters-paradise.com/forums/ ... .php?t=100

I hope you dont find that confusing.

Anyway, you are almost correct in what you just said. Asian Handicapping considers the logical side of things, sometimes a draw for the underdogs is a great result, take Chelsea vs Fulham game for example. Even though the chart points to advantage Fulham, they cannot possibly beat Chelsea at home (unless it is a really huge advantage). Under the same circumstances, Chelsea would have lost if the opponent is Liverpool or Arsenal (or any team that can provide a close fight) instead of Fulham.

If you bet on asian handicap and you waged on Fulham, you would have won.

Lee
That link was helpful, thanks.

Ficina
Re a sig being the lady/lord of the POF, I found a few other examples. It certainly can be said that it's a positive factor.

I'll commment on the position of POF maybe tomorrow.

The POF in teh 1st slightly seems to favour the AC team and the POF in the 7th, DC team but the conclusion is that I won't be bothered to pay attention to the position of the POF in the future.

Here's the result:

POF in the 1st
AC win:28 DC win: 13 Draw: 14

POF in 2nd
AC win: 9 DC: 5 Draw: 2

H3
AC: 8 DC: 3 Draw: 2

H4
AC:1 DC: 2 DR: 1

H5
AC:12 DC:2 Dr:3

H6AC:9 DC:3 Dr:2

H7
AC:17 DC:24 DR:11

H8
AC:3 DC:3 DR:4

H9
AC:7 DC:1 DR:4

H10
AC: 9 DC:5 DR:0

H11
AC:9 DC:6 DR:10

H12
AC:10 DC:4 DR:4

Gem,
Thanks for posting those very interesting results re PoF house positions.

3lees,
Thanks for the Punters Paradise link - a fascinating site. I read some of the other posts and was very impressed by some of the research being undertaken, using stats, databases etc. If I had the time and the techie know-how, it would be great to be able to compile something similar with astro stats. One day perhaps.... :)

Some thoughts on whether the underdogs/away team will win or draw when they have the strongest planet.

Using the Champions League matches that 3lees posted about as an example. Mars was the strongest planet. With the colour method, ManU, Inter and Barca were all signified by Mars. All three were faves and they won, as expected. With all methods, Rangers were signified by Mars but they were the underdogs so more likely to draw, yet they won. Why? We need to look for other testimonies.

According to John Frawley, if the Moon is applying by conjunction to one of the team's significators (L1, L7, L4, L10), then that team will win. Obviously other factors have to be considered too, but in the example above we already have Mars as the strongest planet and the Moon is applying to conj Mars. Voila!

Making an accurate prediction that the underdogs will win is far more satisfying, impressive (and lucrative if you're betting) than predicting that the faves will win. Everyone expects the faves to win - bookies, experts etc, and of course it's good to see it confirmed in the chart. But it's definitely a feather in the astrologer's cap to be able to predict the unexpected - and get it right :D

if the Moon is applying by conjunction to one of the team's significators (L1, L7, L4, L10), then that team will win.
Is it only conjunction?? Did he say anything about matches with the same kick-off time?
Everyone expects the faves to win - bookies, experts etc, and of course it's good to see it confirmed in the chart. But it's definitely a feather in the astrologer's cap to be able to predict the unexpected - and get it right
Absolutely. Unless we can get the scoreline right like Leex3 did with the ManU/Wigan match :D

Is it only conjunction??
You need to see what he says in context really because he was comparing it to other aspects - quite a long discussion but basically a conjunction trumps any others.
Did he say anything about matches with the same kick-off time?
He doesn't do them, although he does give an example of two cricket matches which started at the same time.
Unless we can get the scoreline right like Leex3 did with the ManU/Wigan match
Crack open the champagne :D