Crucial Evidence relating to the English Gregorian Calendar

I'm going to start this thread slowly, firstly have a look at the first New Year that England adopted the Gregorian Calendar.
Set up a chart for 00:00am 1st Jan. 1753 for London obviously Sirius was on the M.C. as Pope Gregory put it there in 1582.

So why did England wait till 1753 for their first Gregorian New Year, an important event, i think you will agree!

Would you think anything could be done to make Sirius a stronger influence, which would explain why we waited so long.

There is something very special about 1753, that only happened one other time over 170 years from 1583, which is 1670, although it nearly happened within a degree in 1587.

It should stick in your eye, and is obvious, classic electional astrology i think you will agree!

Hi Christina,
Yes i'm not against electional astrologers as long as we know how the implications of this will work out, we are all babies in working out the creators tools!
Yet by the implications of this, we have to see the Christian faith may have been greatly influenced by Hermetic beliefs during the Rennaisance.

There are many mystics in the world that probably worked this out before myself, and relates to secret doctrines.

For some it may be incredible that ancient priests of Thoth still walk among us, on its own this isnt so much of a problem, yet during the Rennaisance, idea's evolved, and the Temple of Solomon become included in secret faiths that have Hermetic beliefs.

I'm not against any religion as long as they are completely honest, in their dealing with us all, as the people of democracies, especially relating to religion, when theirs remain secret, yet they can be very powerful in politics, which will be seen in 1753, i will show the main players as this thread progresses.

The world today is very dangerous, religion is very complex in the world and we need unbiased open people to to solve the problems of the world.

The Muslim faith believe that Mohammed ascended to heaven at the spot of the Dome of the Rock, the site of The Temple of Solomon, which is where the Jews pray.

If we are going to get agreement by all in this area, we must have politicians that can be seen to be totally unbiased with agreements that involve the Middle East.

Secret religions have to be filtered out, but not discriminated against, when we send possible healers to help the wounds of the Middle East.

Before i get going with this thread, firstly i would like to include some background material.
When London is mentioned, everyone knows the river that flows by the Houses of Parliament is the "River Thames".
Its name comes from the Celtic Mythology, Tamesis was the Goddess of water, and is etymologically related to the flood plain God Tamavus....Obviously Isis is related to the Nile and the flood plains of Egypt, thus when Sirius rose with the Sun, ancient Egyptians celebrated New Year, and waited to sow their crops after the Nile flooded the lowlands, as the minerals that were swept down made the land very fertile.
The Goddess Tamesis is probably used as she was similiar to the myths of Isis, but why show connections in this manner?

The part of the Thames running through Oxford university town is often given the name "The River Isis", although historically gazetters and cartographers insisted that the entire river was correctly named the River Isis from its source until Dorchester-on-Thames, only at this point, where the river meets the river Thame does it become "Thame-Isis or Thames", this is probably due to early Roman settlers who worshiped Isis.

England didnt adopt the Gregorian Calendar until 1752, and the start of year date was changed to 1st Jan. by the same Act of Parliament, symbolically by the "River Isis".
Eleven days were taken out of the Julian Calendar, so after 2nd Sept. 1752 it become 14th Sept 1752.
Now you have to be careful here, as all astrology programmes only show the calendar reform of 1582, which follows through to all countries, yet history tells us lots of countries adopted the Gregorian Calendar long after 1582, so for England, 2nd Sept. is already 14th Sept, so if you set up a chart for 00:00am on 14th Sept. 1752, you will find the middle star of "The Belt of Orion, Alnilam" rising by PARAN.

Alnilam and the Belt of Orion is where ancient Egyptians placed Osiris Heaven, and Sirius is believed to be Isis Heaven.

I fail to see why we have Egyptian Gods and Goddesses aligned in the Christian religious calendar!

In the next part we will examine the main players who put the Gregorian Calendar in place in England during this period.

ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY WIKIPEDIA.

The Prime Minister during this time was Henry Pelham who died on 6th March 1754 in office.
Probably you will find his brother more interesting if you look him up;-
Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, while his brother was in office as Prime Minister, he was Secretary of State for the Southern Department.
He took over as Prime Minister upon his brothers death in 1754.
If you are looking for Hermetic beliefs, perhaps you will find it interesting that in 1731, Thomas Pelham-Holles become a Master Mason at Houghton Hall, ordained by Lord Lovell at an occasional lodge!

Yet this doesnt tell us the mastermind behind the calendar reform, i think i can give the answer.

George Parker, 2nd Earl of Macclesfield, celebrated as an astronomer (c. 1695 or 1697- March 17th 1764).
Styled Viscount Parker from 1721 to 1732, he was Member of Parliament for Wallingford from 1722 to 1727, but his interests were not in politics.
In 1722 he become a fellow of the Royal Society, and spent most of his time in astronomical observations at his Oxfordshire seat, Shirburn castle, which had been bought by his father in 1716; here he built an observatory and a chemical laboratory. (alchemist?).

He was very prominent in effecting the changover to the Gregorian Calendar, which came into effect in 1752. his actions in this matter, however, was somewhat unpopular, as the opinion was fairly general that he had robbed the people of eleven days.
When his son ran for parliament as a whig in 1754, resentment over his role in the calendar reform was one of many issues raised by the son's Tory opponents.
George Parker from 1752 until his death, was President of the Royal Society, so it seems that the Royal Society felt that he was important!

Many researchers have felt that THE ROYAL SOCIETY was the forerunner of Hermetic beliefs filtering down during the Rennaisance to England, and the start of masonic societies gaining ground in England during this time.

I'm not against masons, they can remain secretive BUT ONLY IF THEY DONT INVOLVE THEMSELVES WITH POLITICS, this issue needs opening up!

Over a hundred years later, a two hundred ton, 3,500 year old obelisk was erected on the Thames embankment, which we call Cleopatra's Needle.
It was erected on 12th September 1878, although speculation, i wonder if "A Ground Breaking Ceremony" was conducted the day before?

After all it wouldnt be the first time that ground breaking ceremonies had been conducted on 11th September, (New Year in the Coptic Egyptian Calendar.)..or terrorist attacks for that matter!

I have read that the Gregorian Calendar was adopted rather earlier than in England (1700?). I do not know if that is correct, or what the relevance of different adoption dates would be to your thesis.

Hi Coder,
My observations dont give me pleasure, being ill anyway, debate can give me pain but i do welcome debate as it forces myself to show more insights.
A lot of this debate can be found on Sirius in paran with New Year, where i had a debate with my learned friend Tumbling Sphinx, i must admit for a while this led to myself doubting the evidence that i brought forward, yet with this further evidence, i would have thought most that write on this astrology forum would feel suspicious that there is the element of electional astrology involved with our calendar, the roots of which come from the priests of Thoth, and the ancient egyptian calendar.

lets examine, firstly while looking at the Julian Calendar, many calendars start the day at Sunset even today like the Jewish Calendar, and was in Julius Ceasar's interest to reverse the Egyptian Calendar, thus dominate Egypt, plus 90 days were taken out of the Roman calendar to bring thing more in line with how he felt the seasons should be....but what was that?

If you have to take 90 days out, what is the perception of seasons, thus within reason 1st Jan could have been put on a number of limited days, as Roman Consuls took office on 1st Jan.

It is my thesis that Julius Ceasar started the Day at Sunset on 1st Jan. 0045 b.C., he was dead within 15 months so i cant say for certain.
If that was so we would be looking at sunset of the previous day being 31st Dec 0046 B.C., and thus we find at 17:19pm, at Thebes/Luxor we find the Sun setting as Sirius rising by paran.
Thebes as the ancient capitol of Egypt would be an obvious location, for this concept and calendar alignment.

The last minute of the Julian Calendar was 23:59pm on 4th Oct 1582 ordained by Pope Gregory XIII. (some sort of closing ceremony on the Julian Calendar as we find Sirius rising by paran at that time and date.

Ten days were taken out of the calendar which effected the M.C. at the stroke of New Year 1583, thus we find at the stroke of midnight we find Sirius on the M.C. by projected measurement, which was more widely used in the middle ages, yet as it faded at New Year by procession, the Paran measurement took over. it is still there today but you have to take in to account time zones that is a modern invention(last part of 19th Century and Greenwich Meridian.)

I would speculate that the Vatican has been able to read Egyptian Heirogliphics for a lot longer then we give them credit for as the Sothic Cycle relating to ancient egypt was first noticed by Eduard Meyer in 1904, who combed known Egyptian inscriptions and written material to find any mention when the date of the Sothic cycles began as location really matters with latitude and a heliacal rising star.
he found six mentions, on which most researchers in this field base their chronology.
A heliacal rise of Sirius was recorded by Censorinus as having happened on the Egyptian New Year on 139 A.D.
So if we add the Sothic cycle to this which is 1,460 years we get 1599, i persume Pope Gregory XIII wanted to get the New Calendar in place before the end of the Sothic Cycle, which he put into place in 1582.

After 1753, Jupiter would take 250 years to return to the M.C. at New Year, Sirius would still be conjunct the M.C. but not by the projected measurement, but by the paran in both London and New York.

This Jupiter cycle was probably awaited by those who worship Sirius as a great celebration, sadly the tragic events of 11th Sept 2001 put this out of the question, it would seem that terrorists knowing of this return cycle wished to mark the year in everyone's consciousness, by their deeds on the Egyptian Coptic New Year.
Between 31st Dec. 2001 and 1st Jan. 2002, Jupiter again was Conjunct the M.C. at the stroke of New Year, after a gap of 250 years!

A digression about freemasonry, is probably the right thing to do at this point, as i wish to stay unbiased.
Contrary to popular beliefs, Freemasons do not belong to one global brotherhood with a unified system of dogma and ritual.
The world is, in fact, full of Freemasonic lodges that do not recognize other other masonic lodges as "Fellow Crafts or real freemasons at all.

There are two types of split within the Freemasonic brotherhood - political and metaphysical.
The political split dates back to the French Revolution, when all Freemasonic groups were anti-Papist, i cant condemn them for that, when you read what happened to the knights Templar!
Karma can play some bad cards, so perhaps many would have concerns that many that surrounded Napoleon Bonaparte were masons, although no one has proof that he was a mason, yet there are mason lodges named after him.
Further to this, the official trial transcript of the conspirators that assassinated Arch-Duke Ferdinand has "disappeared", the best we can do is a book by W.A. Dolph Owings called The Sarajevo Trial, (hard to get), where it says that the conspirators admitted that there were mason involvement with the "Black Hand" movement.
They may have been not telling the truth, yet they were not expected to live as they had life threatening illnesses, so they had no axe to grind.
Interesting that the Black hand's emblem was a Skull and Cross Bones, (a dagger dripping with blood and a poison bottle), other organizations have an emblem of a skull and bones, but this may be co-incidence.

At the very least i would like organizations not to use these toxic emblems as they dont inspire confidence!
This radical split began to splinter when British Freemasons saw the continental lodges moving too far to the left, and arranged that, in the U.K. at least, the grandmaster of all craft lodges would always be a member of the Royal Family, thereby guarenteeing a conservative flavour to the grand lodge and other Anglo-dominating craft groups such as Scottish Rite and the Royal Arch.

A lot of continental lodges, however, are still basically radical (the Grand Orient Lodge in France and Italy).
The metaphysical split occurs within both the conservative and radical craft groups, it divides freemasons into those, on one hand joined freemasonry for practical purposes(business contacts or covert political action) and only give lip service to the "mystical" goals of freemasonry, without knowing or caring much about what those mystical goals are, and, on the other hand, the "Occult lodges" which practice Freemasonry quite consciously as a system of initiation similar to the ancient mystery schools, Gnosticism or Sufism.

Confused, yes i am, knowing our luck we will sometime get an Aleister Crowley type who wants to start a revolution, being a political leader of a powerful Western government!

My father was a founding mason, but what i would call a moderate mason, not involved with the occult, and did charity work, thats how i would like to think of masons, BUT WHAT LODGE IS WHAT?

As masons undoubtedly are involved in politics, we need to have a lot more information, after all the Temple of Solomon is very dear to all masons hearts, there must be a few that would like to investigate the floor plan....the trouble is there is a sacred Golden Mosque on top!