Charts for Mystical Experiences

I'm posting this on behalf of Nick Kollerstrom. Nick is looking at the charts of people who had mystical experiences, together with the dates & times of those experiences, to see if some sort of significant correlation can be distilled. I'll paste the data he's got so far below, which I'm afraid will make this a rather long post.

The point is, would anyone like to suggest additional people, or indeed add clarification to the ones below? He obviously needs dates, and ideally times, for both the people and the experiences.

Thanks! Nick's current data set follows...

Mystic Moments

At twilight on 15th January, 1964, Muz Murray sat on the shore of Cyprus and
?within him, in a moment, a crack opened in the egg of cosmic understanding. His whole being became illumined with a sudden revelatory awareness sensed through every cell in his body which changed the course of his life, and ultimately, the lives of many who have come into contact with him. Those few moments of ?cosmic consciousness? led him to intensify his studies into the why and wherefore of man?s relationship to the All.
This led him to found the hippie journal ?Gandalf?s Garden? a few years later, and these quotes come from Issue One in May 1968.

Checking over this event thirty years later, I realised that it had strong quintile aspects.

On 8 April, 1998, Hazel Courtney while walking into Harrods started having a divine encounter that changed her life:
As I walked into the turnstile at the entrance to the bread stall, it stuck, and during those few seconds of feeling trapped I felt as though a volcano of energy was erupting inside me, my chest and head felt as though they were going to explode. Within seconds, I could hear voices in my head, which I knew had not emanated from my brain. Within 15 minutes I was rushed to my doctor, who believed I might have suffered a heart attack. As he applied the heart monitors, I began to ?feel? my doctor?s thoughts in my head. Believe me that was an awesome moment for both of us. Several hundred more were to follow.
As my experience accelerated, the physical effects became almost intolerable and on the Easter Sunday with a medical doctor present I underwent a near-death ? an out of the body experience during which I truly understood that human consciousness survives physical death.
Within days I was forced to leave my Sunday Times column [she worked as an alternative health columnist] due to the sheer amount of phenomena happening around me. My energy field became so powerful that light bulbs and computers would crash. By concentrating on our TV I could change channels using the power of the mind??
That will do for now! She has since written two books on the subject.
This moment, I noticed, had even more quintile aspects.
(Kindred Spirit Vol 81, July/Aug 2006)

While journeying from Amsterdam to Delft, Emanuel Swedenborg had his first experience of enlightenment that was to change his life: ?He had experienced emotional turmoil over the Easter weekend, but during his journey on Monday, he enjoyed a wonderful feeling of bliss. That night, he suddenly was seized with such trembling that he fell from his bed onto the floor? and he then ?felt that he had been divinely commissioned to do a special work.? (A Scientist Explores Spirit, a biography of Emanuel Swedenborg Dole & Kirven, 1997, p.39, Chapter, ?The Turning-Point? The date was then 7 April, 1744

?In the early morning of 11 May, 1895, came the crowning experience of my life? (Burke, Cosmic Consciousness, p.292), The Irishman Paul Tyler was living around New York in a Shaker community. His diary records how, that morning, his religious belief was confirmed:
?dissolving in happy tears, I sprang from my bed about five o?clock ?All this time the atmosphere of the room was vibrant with an intense white light. The presence which had been revealed in the first waking moments seemed now diffused and continuing throughout the universe.?
Some weeks later Tyler wrote: ?There is a consciousness of a steady glow which is light and warmth in all my being. It is certain that ever since that morning I have had a larger and surer hold on life and have been able to work with a clearer and more attractive brain and body.?

Blaise Pascal experienced a mystic illumination, on Nov 23 1654, 10.30 pm to midnight. He kept an amulet with this written permanently within it, which was discovered after his death as tucked into the fabric of his coat. On it was written:
FEU
Dieu d?Abraham. Dieu d?Isaac Dieu de Jacob
Non des philosophes et des savans
Certitude joye certitude, sentiment, veue joye paix
Dieu de Jesus Christ
Other mystical comments of a joyful nature were inscribed, eg ?My God do not leave me. This is eternal life.? (Bucke, p225-7)

Rajneesh Chandra Mohan Jain was born on 11th December 1931, in Madhya Pradesh, India. He had a special experience on March 21, 1953 and described it as follows. He awoke from sleep around midnight: ?The sleep was broken by something else. I felt a great presence around me in the room? I felt a throbbing life all around me, a great vibration - almost like a hurricane, a great storm of light.? He arose, and walked outside: ?I reached to the garden where I used to go every day. The garden was closed, closed for the night. It was too late, it was almost one o'clock in the night. The gardeners were fast asleep. I had to enter the garden like a thief, I had to climb the gate. But something was pulling me towards the garden. The moment I entered the garden everything became luminous, it was all over the place - the benediction, the blessedness. I could see the trees for the first time - their green, their life, their very sap running, There was no time, there was no passage of time; it was the virgin reality ? uncorrupted? . When I went back home it was four o'clock in the morning.

While orbiting the Earth, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell was watching how ?the earth, moon, the sun, and the planets all went through the window every two minutes? which he found to be a ?powerful, powerful experience:?
What I experienced was a grand epiphany accompanied by an exhilaration. From that moment on, my life would take a radically different course ? I actually felt what has been described as an ecstasy of unity .. I perceived the universe as in some way conscious.? And ?the restraints and boundaries of flesh and bone fell away.?
This lead him to found the Noetic Sciences institute. (Edgar Mitchell, The Way of the Explorer, An Apollo astronaut?s journey through the Material and Mystical Worlds, NY 1996, p.59.?
This happened two days after leaving the Moon and a day before landing back on Earth so we may place it at 8 February, 1971 (they left the Moon 6 Feb 19hrs UT, and landed in the Pacific Ocean 9 Feb 21 hrs UT)

Dated Mystic Moments:
1654 Nov 23 Blaise Pascal
1744 April 7 Emanuel Swedenborg
1895 May 11 Paul Tyler
1953 March 21 Rajneesh
1964 January 15 Muz Murray
1971 April 7 Edgar Mitchell
1998 April 8 Hazel Courtney