Hitlers astrologer

Is there anyone in this forum that knows anything about Hitlers astrologer? Who he/she was and what happend to him/her?

I read in Herman Wouks War and Remembrance that Hitlers astrologer had predicted Roosevelts death very correctly in time.

Is there anyone who knows anything about Napolens astrologer it would be nice to know about to.

Hitler's Astrologer

Anna,

I have no knowledge to offer re the Astrolger unfortunately.

If Franklin Roosevelt's death was predicted it begs the question was Hitler's death predicted at much the same time?

It is significant both Franklin Roosevelt died April 12,1945 and Hilter April 30th 1945. It may be of interest to some.

Julie K

Hitler himself did not believe in astrology- unlike some of the Nazi-leaders, among them Rudolf Hess.
Goebbels in the beginning seems to have favoured astrology, then he started to hate it - as the astrologers nolonger gave the predictions that were expected. Consequently some astrologers were arrested and put into concentration camps.
Not many astrologers, even here in Germany, seem to know that the founder of the Hamburg School of Astrology, Witte, had to commit suicide

the astrologers nolonger gave the predictions that were expected. Consequently some astrologers were arrested and put into concentration camps.
This has been the conundrum of astrologers throughout the ages: damned if you do, damned if you don't!

GH :)

Thanks all!

I wish there was some litterature in this subject. Not surprised at all that astrologers who"didn't answered correctly" ended up in concentration camps! Why did Witte had to commit suicide?

Witte's suicide

Not much is known about Witte's suicide. After R.Hess had flown to Britain, the Nazis declared him a madman. Some astrologers were suspected to have had a bad influence on Hess. As I said, they were arrested and put into concentration camps. Some survived, some did not. Obviously Witte, too, was facing imprisonment. According to one of his disciples he committed suicide to keep away harm from his family. That may be one reason, but he certainly knew what being in a concentration camp meant.

I do not practise the Hamburg School, but I've studied it - and there is no doubt: Witte was one of greatest astrologers in modern times.

Hitler's Astrologer

Anna,
Anna wrote:Julie, If I had been Hitlers astrologer and had predicted his death I probably had kept it to myself! :-)
I'd have definitely kept the info to myself if I had any inkling on a prediction surrounding Hitlers death. Uuuuh.....the man himself may have believed he was immortal? :???:

Julie K
Last edited by Julie K on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to you all who gave me names i found that there is quite a lot of information on the internet. Wikipedia for sure! Very interesting. And very relieving to find out that astrology really isn?t "A Nazi thing" as some people in my country has suggested to me.