Astrocartography

woodwater,

You could look at your chart using Astrocartography to find a location that would offer you the changes you may be seeking.

Note the climates, the work offers available, lifestyles and other features you would like to assimilate into your life.Look into it it very thoroughly. Some countries have a great deal of requirements you should have knowledge of and note. Good Luck.

Julie K

Re: Astrocartography

Julie K wrote:woodwater,

You could look at your chart using Astrocartography to find a location that would offer you the changes you may be seeking.

Note the climates, the work offers available, lifestyles and other features you would like to assimilate into your life.Look into it it very thoroughly. Some countries have a great deal of requirements you should have knowledge of and note. Good Luck.

Julie K
love and sex are vey important for me . Venus falls in 7 over Scandinavia and ruler saturn is in 8. A potencial rich wife??
The problem is venus is in capricorn, which isnt so good. But it is conjunct Mars and Sun
The other important thing is to feel at home and dvelop my musical talent. It seems the good house 4 planets are all in Oz and NZ. However the Moon is always opposite Uranus

OK

Here is a question.

We can relocae, draw up relocation charts. Been there, done that. I live in a different country to the one I was born in and have seen both the positive and negative qualities of the astrocartography of my new location manifest.

That's physical relocation. But what about virtual relocation?

It is something anyone can do with a computer. Cat to people whose lineis conveniently on a location where your Venus line is, study online where the HQ sits pretiily on your Jupiter line. Meet the taxamn on your Satuern line, comunicate a lot on your Mercry line.

Well. Does anyone have stories to tell on what they have expereinced according to their vitual astrocagraphy lines, as shown by the internet?

Woodwater

Sorry not to be clear.

By 'virtual relocation' I was being a little tongue-in-cheek about the capacity to be virtually anywhere in the world you might wish to be, over the internet.

My question is - has anyone ever found romance with somone over the internet, who happens to be located on your Venus line for example, had altercations with other people who are based in areas where you mighthave combative Mars lines?

More to he point, my question as, if anyone as ever got a break - got somthing published, sold a painting, on astrocartography lines with, for example, strong (Jupiter conections) or with whichever planets might be linked to he medium in which you work?

nexus7 wrote:Woodwater

Sorry not to be clear.

By 'virtual relocation' I was being a little tongue-in-cheek about the capacity to be virtually anywhere in the world you might wish to be, over the internet.

My question is - has anyone ever found romance with somone over the internet, who happens to be located on your Venus line for example, had altercations with other people who are based in areas where you mighthave combative Mars lines?

More to he point, my question as, if anyone as ever got a break - got somthing published, sold a painting, on astrocartography lines with, for example, strong (Jupiter conections) or with whichever planets might be linked to he medium in which you work?
yes i had a online Chinese fengshui teacher in jupiter rising line over . toronto,canada, but we had a disagrement in 2001 and he is no longer my teacher.
dob- 9 jan 1962 14.15 in lisbon, portugal