Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Latest edition of Transit available online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Latest edition of Transit available online Reply with quote

The latest edition of the AAís Transit is now available online at http://www.astrologer.com/aanet/pub/transit/jan2004/index.htm

Sadly, pressure of other work means that this is the last one that Kim Farnell will be editing. I canít think of anyone who networks, gathers and shares astrological news and information as efficiently as Kim, so Iím sure she will leave a big void in that role. So Kim, I just wanted to say congratulations on a job most excellently done, you were greatly appreciated - and hereís to all the free time youíll now have for nipping down to the BL and checking references out for me Laughing
sophia8

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo! I've just found this forum - how in Gaia's name did I miss it before? - and I'd like to announce that I have been appointed temporary editor of Transit, for one year.
I already edit the AA's Diary page, and I'm looking forward to this new challenge. Over the last couple of weeks I've been busy redesigning both the Transit website and the hardcopy PDF Transit - I think you'll like the new look!
I cannot rival Kim as far as astrological networking goes, but I do a lot of electronic networking generally so I hope to bring in a few new names. But - fear not! All will be welcome to contribute.
So, if you think you have something astrological to say on any current event or personality, however trivial, send it along to me at astrologer88@aol.com.

Thank you,

Val Dobson
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Val, welcome to the forum. Itís probably worth mentioning that Transit is the companion publication for the AA and mainly includes short topical features, notes and news (unless thatís changing), which is why networking and regular contributions from astrologers is important.
I wish you all the best with it.
Deb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> News, Notices, Books, Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: