Is it Strong

Strong
Total votes: 2 (67%)
Nothing Special
Total votes: 1 (33%)
Total votes: 3

Is this Mutual reception strong?

Hi, im new,

i've a question, is this a actual mutual reception? is it strong?

Uranus @ 20 Sag (in the 4th, also in trine to the rising) sextile Jupiter @ 21 Aqua (in the 6th but oppossed the ascendant (asc=24 Leo))

both are quite active in the chart
Uranus aspects
-square moon
-parallel mercury, venus and neptune
-sextile jupiter
-trine asc

jupiter aspects
-square and parallel mars
-sextile uranus
-opp and contra-parallel asc
-contra-parallel north node

Sheesh yuzuru - I have never seen such a back-to-front argument anywhere else. Hey, boxing gloves not allowed here - we believe only in good old-fashioned bare-knuckle fighting.

FWIW, I would read it strong(er than a straight sextile). But Uranus is square to Moon, so where is Jupiter in relation to the Moon? Inconjunct or semisextile? That aspect, as also any relations to the Sun, should be treated as more significant to the reading as a whole.

thx all,
Tara wrote:Well if you give Uranus co=rulership of Aquarius, you have a mutual reception by domicile so it would be strong.

Tara
thx, i agree lol
yuzuru wrote:There is NO mutual reception, as reception is a traditional concept, and not a modern one, so we don?t use the "modern rulership" of aquarius, only the real one.

I would also add that I don?t see the need to open a poll for this...
[joke]but polls are fun[/joke],
[topic]i don't think uranus should be ruled out just because is not a traditional planet, saturn is also in sag, but not in any mayor aspect, lol i think they're in a quintile[/topic]
Coder wrote:Sheesh yuzuru - I have never seen such a back-to-front argument anywhere else. Hey, boxing gloves not allowed here - we believe only in good old-fashioned bare-knuckle fighting.

FWIW, I would read it strong(er than a straight sextile). But Uranus is square to Moon, so where is Jupiter in relation to the Moon? Inconjunct or semisextile? That aspect, as also any relations to the Sun, should be treated as more significant to the reading as a whole.
thx, well, moon is @ 22 pisces, so its semi-sextile jupiter, uranus would make no aspect to the sun, other than a wide and i mean wide semi-sextile (sun @24 Cap, conjunct venus @ 23 Cap) and maybe very wide orb parallel also to the sun,
so any aspect of this two planets should be considered more important? (mars also dignified @ 19 scorpio)