SA/JU triple conjunction 1980/81

Although I have given a lot of attention to the so-called "Great Conjunctions" of JU and SA over the years, I still so far have not been able to fully understand the meaning of the triple conjunctions which happen, roughly speaking, about once in a hundred years.
As is well-known, the conjunctions in 1980/81 are higly important as they marked the beginning of a new cycle - the step into ther air element. (Although the conjunction that happened in May 2000 was a step back into the earth element, the one in 1980/81, according to both tradition and evidence given by experience, definitely brought about this decicive step. The next conjunction (in 2010) and the ones following will take place in the air element then.)
Certainly the first of the three conjunctions (Dec 31st 1980) should be given priority, shouldn't it? But what about the one that took place on March 4th? It is the "centre", the midpoint of the three conjunctions - and it may easily be proved that its evidenve is convincing - I might give dozens of examples.
LL

For what its worth -- look at the heliocentric conjunction -- and the declination crowd says that the declination conjunctions much closer to event they supposedly trigger more predictable --

I did the cover calligraphy for a book called "Pivotal Day in a Critical Year -- April 4 1980" (Aries Press) which used the full moon conjuncting the last Ju/Sa conjunction -- reagan was shot at that week

Sonja