Mar venus opposition

What happens when mars in female's chart is in taurus and in male's chart - Sun, Venus, Rahu and mercury are all in Scorpio? Hers Mar is opposing all his 4 planets in Scopio. And to my surprise , Taurus in her chart is 5th house ( love, children..) and Scorpio in his chart is 4th house. He is leo and she is capricorn.

Is this relationship a potencial disaster or indicative of a very difficult married life?
suran

MARS-VENUS OPPOSITION

Suran,

The relationships of others are a total mystery to outsiders - we just dont known as we are not in the relationship. What looks dicey may 'work' for the couple involved. Opposites do attract? <g>. :sg

I would not give any advice as the two people may have come together and need this relationship at this time and place for a reason beyond our own knowledge. You may see the result in gthe fullness of time.

Julie K

Hi Suran78,

In my experience, a Mars-Sun opposition makes for some potent sexual chemistry - doubly so across notoriously sexual Scorp/Taurus!!! I seem to recall there has already been a discussion on this aspect on a previous thread - go check it out!

Keren

I found the other thread but wasn't much enlightened by it.

I understand that Mars can be very jealous but then how does Venus feel?

Is she threatened and scared from Mars ?

I have to say it's difficult to get a handle on the energies in this.

Venus takes stregth from Mars becasue he's all fired up, but Mars doesn't like her spreading her love and warmth around anybody else except for him.

Suppose he's got to grow up.

Why would Mars want to be cruel to Venus in this siutation?

H.
Yikkes!

[quote="Yikkes!"]I found the other thread but wasn't much enlightened by it.

I understand that Mars can be very jealous but then how does Venus feel?

Is she threatened and scared from Mars ?

I have to say it's difficult to get a handle on the energies in this.

Venus takes stregth from Mars becasue he's all fired up, but Mars doesn't like her spreading her love and warmth around anybody else except for him.

Suppose he's got to grow up.

I have experience with this aspect. My Venus is in exact opposition wih Mars of my partner and is "the double whammy" my mars is also in opposition with his Venus but orb is 5 degree so, is not that strong but anyway i'm the one who feels threatened and scared by his Mars energy :cry: He is also veeeeery, very jealous because he has Venus in Scorpio and i have venus in aquarius and i love my freedom and being nice to everyone..so sometimes is a very difficult to deal with it but attraction is amazing STRONG

and you are right I Suppose he's got to grow up

I had a boyfriend once where his Mars in Taurus was opposite my Venus in Scorpio and my Mars in Cancer was opposite his Venus in Capricorn. We were both air signs and there was a big age difference (he was twelve years younger) and there was definitely jealousy but not the scary kind. There was also great sex and a lot of laughs. But then that earth water thing probably helped as well.