Pre Birth Astrology ?

Pre Natal Charts ?

I've noticed in some places that there are pre-natal charts.

I've often felt that if we do progressions in Astrology then we can do regression.

And that the moment of conception, or the hours afterwards must also set something in motion.

I've often wondered about the relationship between the Moon at conception and the Moon's position at birth.

From what I understand, correct me Ladies, is that rather than being 9 months of pregnancy, it is nine months and 2 weeks or 10 days and that, in fact, is closer to 10 Lunar Months.

I'd imagine Lunar 10 months in the fluid of the womb will set us up, tune us, well to be intune with the planets motions and of course the Moon and the Sun.

And I'd harzard a guess that the Moon's position at conception relates exactly to the Moon's position at birth.

I've heard that many babies are born on Full Moons but I don't believe that.

You'd also feel that induced births would tend to muck up this delicate clock work like preperation for a good birth.

Of course with out Medical Science intervention many Mothers and Children would have died.

The question I wonder about often is that although Children may be saved physically are they left with such an out of kilter Birth Chart that it becomes nearly impossible for them to function effectively?

Their lives literally become a Astrological Horror Story.

What do you think?

H.
Yikkes!

Yikkes,
I've noticed in some places that there are pre-natal charts.
Yes these are Conceptional charts, cast at the moment of conception. The concept is as old (or claimed to be as old) as Ptolemy himself. These charts are used to predict any deformations or birth defects caused to the fetus and sometimes to predict the sex of the child.
And I'd harzard a guess that the Moon's position at conception relates exactly to the Moon's position at birth.
The Moons position at birth is the Ascendant at the time of conception. The Moon at the time of conception is the Ascendant of the Nativity (or so claims Hermes).
The question I wonder about often is that although Children may be saved physically are they left with such an out of kilter Birth Chart that it becomes nearly impossible for them to function effectively?
Inducing birth has been around for quite some time (herbs used to be used to induce birth). Ive read a few authors (traditional of course) who speak abut the birth time of the child always happening when God permits it to do so. That means, even if it was induced early, it was the will of God who made it so and thus the Nativity that child is born with is the one meant for them. I see no reason why it would be destructive or negative.
Aaron Brody
www.antiquus-astrology.com
Antiquus Astrologia

Thanks for your comments.

"I see no reason why it would be destructive or negative."

That one is like right-handers saying they can't understand why left-handers complain about being left-handed.

You've JUST got to be one to know.

Or JUST think it through.

Or ask a Mother whose had a natural birth whether she'd accept an induction.

Induction is a very aggressive procedure that forces the child out of the womb.

I'd imagine the very delicate relationship between the Mother and the Child is shattered by this Third Party intervention.

But Medical Science has not been interested in investigating the damage they did to tens of thouands of children in the 50's and 60's when 9am to 5pm Doctors' hours births were the rage.

Those children are now in their 40s. Perhaps stumbling about not knowing why they can't find their HARMONY.

Midwives were appalled and the practice was stopped and then hushed up.

You won't get a Doctor to talk about it now.

It is, of course, a NO BRAINER.

H.
Yikkes!

Pre-birth astrology...a case for it.

Induced births are increasingly frequent these days, and I feel that a baby is born when it is supposed to be (my brother's little girl was born from an induced delivery six months ago, and she is the spitting image of her mother and paternal grandmother astrologically).

Since most induced births occur as the result of the parents selecting a day, usually within the time frame of one week, I see no problem with using astrology to select one day over another, provided both parents are okay with it, and at least one parent feels it will be useful and benefical to the child.

It occurs to me that an argument could be made that an induced birth with no astrological input is just like a natural birth. An induced birth influenced by astrological opinion may be a little different. The astrologer doing pre-birth counseling may have an agenda. This agenda must be disclosed to the parents, or the parent requesting the service. If the infant about to be born is a relative, and the astrologer is hoping for a marker that would promote a close bond with the nephew or neice or grandchild, this ought to be disclosed.

I disclose my agenda upfront. I tell the client that aspects from the Moon to Saturn (conjunction, square, and opposition) should be avoided at all costs. I have a tight Moon/Saturn conjunction, and my brother has a tight Moon/Saturn opposition, and the aspect has caused a tremendous amount of pain in our personal lives. Nevertheless, my brother and sister-in-law were not open to astrological hanky-panky. I kept my nose out of it, and my little neice was born with the Moon-Saturn square.
All I know is that if my birth chart was a horary, the answer would be "No".

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/