Yes Tara, what would I say....?

Well, with saturn conj these female planets, I would say that there could be a denial of the female/emotional aspect...in childhood no affirmation that ones feelings are right and that being beautiful is ok ....can turn to over-pleasing, or stern outlook or prostitution.
Positiv? there is a strong beauty aspect with moon/venus...can one say that in relation with saturn, that there is a strong possibility for creating beauty ?

What about strength in parallel? Are they just as strong as a conj in a natal chart?
xxxZiiiVxxx

What i would like to have help with is the positive aspect of this conj sat/venus/moon?

What can become of this aspect if it is worked through and negative patterns are discarded?

Please help with all your knowledge and experience...!!!
xxxZiiiVxxx

I think it's difficult to consider declinational aspects in isolation becuase these planets are inevitably coloured by the sings and houses they are placed, the longitudinal aspects they may have, and their general strenghts. For example imagine the difference between those planets conjunct in Aries and in Libra.

Nevertheless I'd love to hear your own experiences if you have this configuration in your chart. Or if the aspect is in the chart of someone you know what are your observations?

OH thanks Gem for input....are you saying that I should use the signs aswell...well i was thinking about how this conj would be sort of hanging in the air wth nothing to stand on ....it didnt feel totally right...ok hmm...so transits passing either of these planet would activate all of them???

Saturn and venus are in Scorp, with an aqua moon. So that makes it much more complex. :-? The only aspect between them is a 72 between moon and sat and a conj (6degrees) sat/venus.

Have to ponder a bit.....Ill be back.
xxxZiiiVxxx

Without looking at the whole chart it's hard to say but what I'd do is to grasp to a certain degree the things I listed earlier, such as the sign and house positions, longitudinal aspects and planetary strengths before considering declinational aspects.

Even though there may be no Ptolomic aspects between the Moon and the Venus-Saturn conjunction, the Aqua Moon would be likely to feel uncomfortable by the orientations of those planets in Scorpio and vice versa. This uncomfortableness can be reinforced by their paralell positions.

..........I think both. the uncomfortable can lead to a union..........

This is in my chart and with your questions i have thought of how it worked in my life.
There has been the conflict of the deep controlloing jelous scorpio with the openminded feedomloving easygoing aqua....made me very jelous on one side and wishing for open free realtionships on the other. But saturn pressed down my female aspect and made me more of a shy boyish girl with problems to express my femininy, and on the other had made me very timid and pleasing...
When growing and healing my aqua/air could stand aside from the situations and see what was going on, not to fall into powerstruggles anymore...and the depth of the scorp together with lightness of air, now work together to bring a strong unusual charisma, which has deap freedom attached from the bottom of my being.
Thanks for asking these questions towards my question!!! :'
It has helped me put a lot of light into this aspect :D
xxxZiiiVxxx