Lord of Natal House Transiting a house

Okay I was reviewing some text today that discussed different Planets transiting different Houses, But they didnt' make any reference to the instance if a planet ruled the house, For instance Say moon Transits MC, the interpretation given was that one might be emotional about work, I was thinking but what about now when Moon is in CAncer what if MC was Cancer? that would be mroe than emotional about work I would think, it would be work related, whether natal moon was in Cancer or not?

So I was wondering if we couldnt' have a bit of discussion about each of the ruling planets transiting the MC, when they Rule the MC, for Instance Saturn as it goes over CApricorn or Aquarius, If those signs happen to rule MC? or Jupiter through Pisces or SAgitarius if they happen to rule MC, etc...

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

Granny

Hi All !
Generalising ,
--natal placements of planets are CAUSE of the events
--Transiting planet in a house shall show , WHERE action is happening
-- ruler of house ( transiting planet) is where effects (result) occur

for e.g. , jupiter transiting in Saggi MC for a nativity with house 6 placement of jupiter , would show , getting a job due to a favourable recommendation of a maternal aunt..

When jupiter transited , house 2 carrying venus , ( with house 7 , natally placed jupiter ) , Marriage improved the financial status of native , with money/gifts coming from in-laws also !

feel free to hmm further on my musings..
& have a very good day!
Arihant