Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Bhutto killed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yikkes!

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Bhutto killed. Reply with quote

Friends,

What a HORROR.

An appaling moment for Mankind.

Can't believe that retro detro Mars applying 'junct to Pluto in Sag says it all.

Although, I'd say with Pluto's ruler Jupiter in fall and recently combusted might suggest the sudden collapse.

Anybody see ANYTHING more?

Sadly, I feel there is more to come.

Last night I received "MESSAGES" that something was going down.

Sadly, I'm NOT skilled enough to hear/ read these signals.

I got similar before the attacks on NY, for the immigrant army sweeping up from Africa to Europe, and the "nuclear" tests in Korea.

I'm affraid that the communication is still open suggesting MORE to come.

Stay Home.

Love,

H.
MikeCoop

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: re:Bhutto Reply with quote

Hi I guess Pakistan's troubles have been highlighted by Comet Holmes sudden appearance and it's Gemini transit through early December. The favourite charts of Pakistani astrologers (according to Campion's book) have Gemini as 10th House ruler so the Comet was a bad auger for Pakistan. So I guess the 4:30 14 Aug 1947 chart shown by Campion with a 28 Sag MC and Mars in the first degree of Cancer in that chart emphasises even more since we have a Retro Mars - Jupiter, fallen in Capricorn, opposition at the moment thats passed over that violent mundane Mars, ie Jupiter ruling the opponents to the government ie Bhutto.

I'm always intrigued by the rhythms of the Inferior planets with the Sun too ie Venus being in its belligerent oriental Morning Star extremities adds more emphasis too with its insinuation that Bhutto was being the brazen warrior perhaps rashly?

regards and hello all I've lurked here for a while without posting

mike c
Tom

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pakistan chart for legal Independence, according to Campion is

Aug 15, 1947
00:00 INT - 5:30 hrs
Karachai, Pakistan
24 N 52
67 E 03
17 Taurus rises

Note Mars at 0 Cancer in this chart and Mars is in early Cancer now, the sign of his fall opposite Jupiter in Capricorn in the sign of his fall. Mars rules the 12th house of terrorism while Jupiter is in the 8th ruling the 8th. The Mars - Jupiter opposition with both planets in fall seems to be the trigger.

The Grand conjunction for 2000 set for Karachi, May 28, 2000, 3:59 PM GMT has 1 Capricorn - Cancer on the ASC DSC axis, the same axis as the current Mars - Jupiter conjunction. Mars rules the 4th house or 7th of the 10th of the conjunction chart and Jupiter rules the conjunction chart 12th.

Note the ASC - DSC axis of the conjunction chart falls by antiscion on the MC IC axis of the chart mentioned by Mike.

I imagine there is more. Like the Sun in the conjunction chart is in a tight partile square to the nodal axis of the September 11th eclipse, when cast for Karachi is in the first and 7th houses, but not in the same signs as the cusps. That Sun also squares the MC - IC axis in the eclipse chart. In the conjunction chart the Sun rules the 8th house of death and in the Pakistan independence chart it rules the 4th house of endings.

Tom

MikeCoop

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: re Bhutto/Pakistan/Kenya Reply with quote

hi following on from the mails on Bhutto's death and the Mars/Jupiter opposition and how this tied in with Pakistan through its Gemini MC , its noticeable that the other country visited by appalling horror right now also has a Gemini Midheaven (0:00 hrs 12 Dec 1963 Nairobi) thus Jupiter ruling the opposition to the government there too.

I also can't help but feel that overall , through transits of the faster planets through Sag, Pluto is showing its face in its critical degree of Sag underlining the monsters that humans can become when the mob rules.

mike c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: