Where's the loss of confidence going to come from ?

Hi Folks,

I'm posting this one seperately because I feel we are already experiencing Pluto in Capricorn.

It got within 1?06' a few months back.

Had a good look into what's coming and we see the fallout in the Global Economy.

But I'm wondering whether Jupiter's move into Capricorn will trigger a severe loss of optimism.

I think not necessarily Yes !

Can't really see where it's going to come from.

Bush and Iran ?

But Putin's clearly showing that he will stand beside Iran.

Can't see Mr -3 IQ ignoring that.

I think Pluto and Jupiter will go waltzing in Capricorn at such high speed that the switch will happen before we know it.

Think it will just become clear that Religious or Belief driven thinking has had it's day for a good long while.

I think you'll see the power of Pluto in this situation dropping off now.

But's only what I think.

However, I also interested in Bob Marks idea that Pluto in Capricorn was like the French Revolution.

Take US troops returning from the front to poor/ rough economic situations with idiots "letting them eat cake" and you've got an interesting situation.

Queue somebody to tell us the history of the build up to the French Revolution.

However, think it will mainly be the US's problem to sort out and hopefully they/ you guys keep it at home.

You know China, Russia and to some extent the likes of India and Iran are ready to fill the vacuum left by a weakening US.

Has the Anglo-Saxon model had it's day ?

Can Bush really survive another year ?
Yikkes!

Assuming Jupiter rules finance, its December entry into fall in Capricorn with immediate combustion leaves me less than bullish. Jupiter and Saturn in melancolic earth signs might indicate the loss of confidence asked about. Pluto in Capricorn could undermine the present financial structure, the latter eventually evolving into something else, with perhaps a shift in power away from Wall Street. Any thoughts anyone?

ephemeris data from astro.com. historical references mainly from Wikipedia and memory, I trust my memory more on some of these.

1762-3 Pluto in Cap, I dont see that as a bad thing, the begining of the Industrial age was monetarily advantages for western societies. and while they had to get over greed and bad environmental choices, it improved Medicine and longevity as well, contrary to opinion. Industry begat (be it slowly) better medical conditions, and eventually the most important medical knowledge of all that cleanliness saves lives. clean water and clean environment make for longer life span.

Interestingly enough in 1762 (January) When Pluto entered Cap, Jupiter was in his own sign of Pisces. (at the very end of Pisces, 27 degrees) and currently Jupiter is in own sign of Sag, wonder what that will yield,
Pluto Moved into Aquarius in 1779, so 17 years through Capricorn.

Certainly there was a lot of Change in the world through those years, English Empire lost the US colonies, the first upset of a Monarchy for a democratic republic style government, Ther surrender at Yorktown in 1781 (october 19) was not formal until the Treaty of Paris was signed on 3 September 1783,

1779 Brittain loses Indian territories, wasn't very good for Britain I must say, they might want to watch their Budgets etc. Stay out of Land wars in asia... ooops that was Princess Bride. ;-)

Empress Go-Sakuramachi ascends throne of Japan, (guess that was before they became patriarchal twits) 1762

CAtherine the Great ascends the Throne of Russia 1762

(hey the era of Great Empresses?)

1763 Britain gets Canada from the French, and you wonder why they fought with US against Britain in the Revolution? sheesh! talk about cutting your own throat! top it off with the 1763 proclamation and I'd say this was the begining of the of the stew that created the revolutionary war.

1765 Britain takes over Isle of Man (sad day for me ancestors I'm sure)

the Quartering Act, sigh, another foolish event...

the Stamp Act

Sons of Liberty are created

A whole slew of inventors born in this year.

1766 Bonnie Prince Charlie Figurehead for the Jacobites, rough bit of rebellion fo rthe Scotts,

1767 Nautical Almanac gives Sailors the ability to determine their Longitude while at sea, using table of Lunar distances

townsend acts (more folly)

Burmese army Captures Thai Capitol

Daniel Boone Breaches the dCumberland Gap in difiance of George the III, Kentucky land of contension apparently... not to mention good Bourbon and fine horseflesh.

1768 first Modern Circus staged by Philip Astly

Nepal united,

James Cook makes his first Voyage of Discovery
(April 13 1769 arrives in Tahiti! woo hoo, nwo I know where to vacation)

1769 - Spanish send Missionaries to Found Missions in California... sigh
16 July Junipera Serra found the Mission at San Diego, and yes, natives were tortured.

Several inventions came out about this time,

boston Massacre
Marie Antoinette arrives in France
July - Comet Lexell passes earth
the eraser... talk about a cool invention

Emperor Go-Momozono accedes to the throne of Japan, following his aunt's abdication.
First Cricket Match...
Moscow Plague, 57,000 dead, wow!
Construction of the Putuo Zongcheng Temple complex in Chengde, China is complete, during the reign of the Qianlong Emperor.

January 17 - Johann Friedrich Struensee and Queen Caroline Matilda are arrested, leading to his execution and her banishment from Denmark.
June 22 - Lord Mansfield delivers the decision that leads to the end of slavery in England.
November 2 - American Revolutionary War: Samuel Adams and Joseph Warren form the first Committee of Correspondence. (them wild Adams Boys!)
The world's first vineyard classification system (appellation control) was brought to completion by the Hungarians in Tokaj-Hegyalja, Hungary.
Sister Elisabeth Oesterlein, a Moravian living in Salem, North Carolina, begins a day school for girls which evolves into the Salem Academy and later becomes Salem College.

The first American museum open to the public is opened in (Charleston, South Carolina).
tea Act (more folly)
America's first insane asylum opens for 'Persons of Insane and Disordered Minds' in Williamsburg, Virginia.
October 14 - Komisja Edukacji Narodowej (Polish for Commission of National Education) formed in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is considered to be the first ministry of education in the history of mankind.

December 16 - Boston Tea Party
Apparently sandwhiches were optional,

Antigua Guatemala is destroyed by an earthquake and the capital of Guatemala is moved to Guatemala City.

In China, written work begins on the Siku Quanshu, the largest literary compilation of books in China's history (surpassing the Yongle Encyclopedia of the 15th century). Upon completion in 1782, the books were bound in 36,381 volumes with more than 79,000 chapters comprising about 2.3 million pages, and approximately 800 million Chinese characters.

I would like to ad that printing in general and education became much more prevelent in this Plutonian era.

January 21 - Mustafa III, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire dies and is succeeded by his brother Abd-ul-Hamid I.
Intolerable Acts... really really really stupid decisions, leading to the battle of Bunkers (and Breeds) Hill and revolutionary war...
June 11 - Jews in Algiers escape the attack of the Spanish army.
Russo Turkish WAr ends
September 5 - the First Continental Congress assembles in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (America does have very Virgo tendencies)
September 21 - George Mason and George Washington found the Fairfax County Militia Association, a military unit independent of British control.

February 9 - American Revolution: British Parliament declares Massachusetts a rebellion (Gee ya think?)LOL
new Pope
April 11 - Last execution for witchcraft in Europe, of Anna Maria Schwiigel?
the famous Midnight Ride of Paul Revere 17th of april in 75 hardly a man is now alive that rembers that day ....
19 April the battles of Lexington and Concord
a gazillion more battles
SmallPox epidemic in new England,
John Wilkinson (industrialist) invented and patented a new kind of boring machine.
Jane Austen Born, I swear Pluto in Capricorn must be good for women.

Common Sense published
The Wealth of nations, Adam Smith
the Illuminati formed
declaration of Independence American
Mozart's celebrated Haffner Serenade is first performed in Salzburg, Austria
September 7 - American Revolution: World's first submarine attack. American submersible craft Turtle attempts to attach a time bomb to the hull of British Admiral Richard Howe's flagship HMS Eagle in New York Harbor.
December 5 - The Phi Beta Kappa society is founded at the College of William and Mary.
born
April 1 - Sophie Germain, French mathematician (d. 1831)
and one of my all time favorite painters
June 11 - John Constable, English painter (d. 1837)
Jane Porter, English novelist (d. 1850)
January 15 - Vermont declares its independence from New York becoming an independent country, a status it retained until it joined the United States as the 14th state in 1791.
April 30 - born Carl Friedrich Gauss, German mathematician, astronomer, and physicist (d. 1855)

and last 1778
June 24 - Total Solar Eclipse: takes place across parts of USA from Texas
to Virginia.
September 17 - Treaty of Fort Pitt signed, the first formal treaty between the United States and a Native American tribe (the Lenape or Delaware).
September 19 - The Continental Congress passes the first budget of the United States.
The first settlement was made in the area of what is now Louisville, Kentucky by 13 families under Col. George Rogers Clark. about the month of May

The term "thoroughbred" was first used in the United States in an advertisement in a Kentucky gazette to describe a New Jersey stallion called Pilgarlick.

1779 seems to be a year of endings of wars, so Pluto into Aquarius maybe salutes peace? possibly? a thought anyway.

Granny

Just heard that China are going to sell some of their Dollars and buy other currencies.

Reason the Dollar isn't strong enough.

With the hint that it won't be getting strong again anytime soon.

That is the sort of thing that really puts the boot into Anglo-Saxon model.

Think we'll see lots more of logical but unexpected/ revolutionary steps coming thru' now.

H.
Yikkes!

Still can't see the "thing" that will tip it all over the edge around 18th Dec.

Unless we get job losses from the US.

Interest rates will be cut earlyish Dec.

However, Saturn's position in Virgo suggests Jupiter in Capricorn won't be as HELLISH as it could have been.

H.
Yikkes!

Yikkes!
Maybe this will answer your question.
http://www.rgemonitor.com/blog/roubini/227330

It includes such gems as:
I now see the risk of a severe and worsening liquidity and credit crunch leading to a generalized meltdown of the financial system of a severity and magnitude like we have never observed before. In this extreme scenario whose likelihood is increasing we could see a generalized run on some banks; and runs on a couple of weaker (non-bank) broker dealers that may go bankrupt with severe and systemic ripple effects on a mass of highly leveraged derivative instruments that will lead to a seizure of the derivatives markets (think of LTCM to the power of three); a collapse of the ABCP market and a disorderly collapse of the SIVs and conduits; massive losses on money market funds with a run on both those ...............
..... and it goes on

and to Granny S

That's a great compilation you made of Pluto in Capricorn. And you are right that it does not necessarily look bad from the perspective of the early 21st century.

But imagine you were around then - imagine how most people reacted to the changes in the status quo. I mean, from the perspective of those leading the changes things are good but from the perspective of those who are the beneficiaries of the status quo things don't look so hot. I expect that will be how it is this time around - so as long as no-one is complacent then they'll be fine. However, I see a lot of complacency.......

Amelia - I agree; Pluto in Capricorn may mean a shift in power away from the status quo, or what we simply take for granted, and as you say, people often feel uncomfortable with this. I still think Jupiter in fall and combust is major enought to have a big impact (negative for many), particularly coming so early in the Capricorn ingress. I've done my Christmas shopping just in case . . .
P.

Hi Folks,

I still feel I'm missing something.

But I got that sinking feeling when the US President managed to re-logic the intelliegence that Iran stopped their Nuclear Bomb programme in 2003 as proof that they still have a Nuclear Bomb programe.

That's the sort of thing that would finish a Pisces off.

I agree with the above posters.

Capricorn in Pluto need not be bad, for me I think it will be GREAT, but will need a shift in vibration to enjoy it to the maximum.

H.
Yikkes!