Astrology - the force II

Following on from my original posting on the subject of the soulmate code I can confirm this astonishing fact: out of the thousands of hits or impressions of the detected magnetic codes of couples (based simply on their dates of birth and gender) 0.005% and 0.007% were 0+ and 0- respectively. If you imagine the relationships scales as a linear magnet where the further from the centre your relationship is placed the less the magnetic force (identified as 0- or 0+) then 0.005% i.e. less than 1% of relationships were 0+ or 0-. Virtually none. This is exactly the same as I have found with all the studies I have carried out with this system. In other words certain combinations of birthsigns and gender coupled with the year of birth are not attracted to one another no matter what the rising sign or other elements may be.

I believe the reason for this non-attraction is that we have recently discovered we produce pyramidal crystals in the brain and cortex which have iron particles. These act like compass needles and are linked to the Earth's magnetic centre and affect our moods. Using astrology combined with the law of duality or opposites I devised a magnetic scale of relationships and it shows that the nearer to the centre or 7+/- the stronger the attraction.

If anyone visits thesoulmatecode.com and receives 0+ or 0- and they have a successful relationship or have been in a successful relationship for more than two years will they please get in touch with me.

In passing, I would also like to poll those interested as to what birth sign they think George Washington was. Although he was actually born on 11 February 1732 the English-speaking world adopted the Gregorian calendar thereby adding 11 days to the date making it 22 March 1732. It is absolutely clear and obvious what he is to me but I wonder what you think?