We will have go to detail on some of the charts. That Chelsea-AstonVilla match ending 4-4 certainly was freaky. PoF square Uranus is one of the aspects that meet the eye.

I'm going with Ficina this afternoon and agree that City is in favour against Blackburn. I've tried combining it with a win for Ajax in a game that starts 30 minutes earlier in Amsterdam. Asc 18LE03 MC 1TA41. The setting is almost identical as in the UK with the visiting team, Twente, only 3 points behind Ajax in the upper half of the table. Total odds on the combination 3,44:1.
http://www.astronor.com

Looking at these draw-charts;

3-4 of them show the 29th degree of the cardinal signs on one of the angles. There is an interesting case where the dispositor of the Part of Fortune is on the 4th. And also one where the Lord of the 4th is exactly sextile the MC. And another with the Moon, lady of the 4th, is in semi-sextile the lord of the MC. In combination with the lord of the Asc on the 4th.

Just some food for thought..
-----------------------------------
Update:
Ajax-Twente 2-2
ManCity-Blackburn 2-2

Oh my! We are draw-ridden at the moment..
Should probably try picking out the score-draws instead :-?

Can this clustering of draws be related to the trine betwixt Saturn and Sun in Capricorn? Notice there is an Opening of Gates between Jupiter and Mercury, but which is concealed and controlled by the Sun. Mercury and Saturn are in reception. And then, of course, we had the Moon applying to a planet in the 4th house. The lady of the 10th detriment - the contest looses it's edge?

Andrew
Interesting observations on draws. Yes we're indeed draw-ridden currently :-sk

Re: Man City/Blackburn
What a misleading chart it was :, I was misled by the Part of Sucess on the MC, the Part of Victory on the AC and the Moon in the 1st. On closer inspection, the sigs themselves had no testimonies. There might have been also elements of free will, human errors/judgement and the individual's capacities/abilities. A Man City player could not live up to the opportunity of an open goal in the 1st half. A radio commentor said even he could score it. And then near the end of the match when Blackburn equalised, the goal was first disallowed (off-side?).

Thank you Ficina for pointing out the correct time :oops:

A plague of draws! This is the kind of result that makes me wonder whether astrology works at all. The only thing I got right was that Blackburn scored - one goal too many unfortunately :( Yet again Moon in 1st let us down; also ant Moon conj MC.

Gem, when I was using PoV and PoS (which I don't any more) I found they didn't work conj angles, only planets - and even then not very reliably.
There might have been also elements of free will, human errors/judgement and the individual's capacities/abilities.
The thing is, you get this sort of thing in every game. Missed opportunities, dubious refereeing decisions etc. Whatever happens during a game, and however it happens, it's the result that counts and that's what we're trying to predict.

Four planets crossed the angles during the course of the game (two for each side), but I ignored this because the testimonies didn't indicate a draw. In fact I'd probably have gone for 3-1. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I seem to have lost rather a lot lately though :-sk

it's the result that counts and that's what we're trying to predict
Absolutely, but it's inevitalble human elements come into play. The chart only shows a possibility, an opportunity, a sort of energy with which we interact.

I put too much trust in POV and POS. They seemed to work rather nicely in the past...
Four planets crossed the angles during the course of the game (two for each side), but I ignored this because the testimonies didn't indicate a draw
Interesting observations again. Food for thought.

It seems we all lost money yesterday :(

Ficina:
A plague of draws!

I laughed so much, it left me in stitches, and I had trouble drying the tears out of my eyes! And then a client was on the phone - which put me in a right mess trying to collect myself! :-?

Interesting that the Ajax-Twente game and ManC-Blackburn produced the same 2-2 result. When the 30min difference in match start and difference in location was taken into consideration - the MC's were 29' apart and the Asc's but 53'.

The reason I mention and repeat this point this is because of the similar combat between teams equally located in each countries table - and the similarities of the charts resembled matches in the UK being played at the same time.

I haven't looked at the Amsterdam match but the same number of goals may be explained by Ficina's use of real time, planets crossing the angles in real time. This seems to be a very good technique. At some point in the game, Saturn(Blackburn) was on the AC and this could have been a decisive factor.

Looking ahead at the weekend Premier League matches, I have no idea about the Derby/Blackburn game. All I can say right now is that Arsenal and Liverpool will probably win and then again I impress no one predicting their win! On the other hand I wouldn't like placing bets when the Moon is VOC as in the Everton/Arsenal match.