Chart interpretation.

I'm new to this forum, but I'm not exactly new to astrology as a whole. I've looked into charts of several of my friends, and self, and have noticed many Grand Crosses, Kites, Yods, and the like. However, with my girlfriend, I haven't noticed anything of which to speak. Apparently, she expresses the "Bundle," while I express the "Bucket."

First, I would hope someone could define the significance of having the handle of one's "Bucket" in Aquarius. This seems quite odd to me, and I've yet to make much sense of it. As well, I would hope someone would be so kind as to interpret our charts, and see if there is anything expressed.

I was born on September 2, 1982 in Provo, Utah, at 3:38 PM. I'd prefer to keep my name undisclosed, but if it's a necessary part of the process, simply ask. My girlfriend was born on November 25, 1987 in Paris, France, at 12:20 AM.

Any interpretations of our chart are welcome. I am not sure if I'm posting this in the "right" place, so bear with me.

Forums are not for giving free chart readings.Professional astrologers do that.Forums are for people who are seriously interested in improving their skills.Give us your interpretation of your charts and ask questions about the astrological findings you have but don't just ask for a free reading.
It is really getting old being in classes and being in forums which clearly state that they are not free chart interpreting services and yet people are disrespectful and still give it a try.So,do not be surprised that you are not bombarded with offers
Azcelt

Do you fancy yourself as an elitist? For a person with ten posts to his name, you sure do make yourself seem as if you've been there and done that, twice. I was not asking for a chart reading, mind you. I said it was "welcome," but even if I were, why must you resound with such disrespect? The person that posted after you was quite cordial, and directed me to a link. Perhaps you could simply have done the same?

Funny, as the only thing for which I asked was about the "bucket," and the significance of the Aquarius handle. Did you not finish reading before you were overcome by boredom and anger?

I have looked into charts a whole hell of a lot, actually. I am at an impasse, however, with an analysis of the specific form of my chart with my girlfriend's, as the shape is not anything to which I can specifically compare it. Perhaps someone that is not so very filled with their own greatness can help me?