Star of David in Natal Chart Need Comparisons Feedback

I would like to know of other Natal Charts who have the Star of David In them and a bit about their personal life.

This whole story is odd. My great-niece was born: Sept. 19, 1994 at 12:10 pm, in Renton, Washington USA, PDT,

You all won't believe this, but when her mother told me, my heart jumped and I felt a happiness that overcame me with pure joy. This I knew would be a very special person and she is, even at 13 I can see this.

I have never seen a better baby, child and now teenager, and I have much experience with children. The person she is growing into, is one of pure joy, she makes everyone feel good when they are around her, and never, ever complains.

She was conceived on Christmas. I believe she is going to make quite a lovely contribution to life as an adult.

What are all of your thoughts, any comparisons that you have would be of great help in the research on this Star of David Configuration!

Thanks so much,
Regina

Who has seen a chart like this? Need comparisons

Okay, I'm thinking you all think I'm looking for a reading. NOT SO!!!! I already know this chart inside out and backwards.

This is the BEST chart I have ever seen!!! It is a Blessed Chart and a Blessed Person. I have never seen a person yet, without an ounce of anger, (anytime!!) or ill will towards anyone, this one is one of those rare people! The zero fire element is very evident, even in sports, she cannot be aggresive! It really something to behold and watch!

This chart is one of stellar significance and Compassion beyond what is here on this earth today, there is healing ability all over this chart!

Jupiter and Venus in the 12th, is peace and compassion not of this earth, although the healing and giving will wear her down, but the regeneration is always there with Pluto on the Ascendant in the 1st house. Other people will push her into the limelight and her light will shine very bright for others.

I am looking for that kind of feedback and comparisons. Have any of you seen such a blessed chart? If so can I get the birth data, and a bit about them?

I am looking to get the experience of the vast pool of knowledge here for this chart, for all the clients we have all seen. I have not seen a chart like this one yet. Have any of you?

Thanks for your feeback and if you know of anyone similar, please let me know.
Thanks so much,
Regina

There tends to not be much pattern talk around here. I personally think most of the patterns are a waste of time. Grand Trines, Grand Crosses and T-squares about do it for me.

I don?t see a complete Star of David in this chart. There?s nothing in Taurus that qualifies. The Part of Fortune and Descendant don?t count.

The chart has plenty of elements that one could worry about ? as all charts do. I don?t find it particularly blessed, but I also don?t find it to be a particularly ?bad? chart. It has its good and bad.

I have never seen a person yet, without an ounce of anger, (anytime!!) or ill will towards anyone, this one is one of those rare people! The zero fire element is very evident, even in sports, she cannot be aggresive! It really something to behold and watch!

This chart is one of stellar significance and Compassion beyond what is here on this earth today, there is healing ability all over this chart!
Another word related to aggression is assertiveness. Assertiveness is absolutely essential in order to survive and to be what one was meant to be. I sure hope family members aren?t trying to limit and subdue her assertiveness in the mistaken belief that assertiveness is inimical to compassion and healing ability.

Kirk,

It is a wide grand trine that forms the Star of David. I agree there are areas of concern. One being the very trait of Jupiter conjunct Venus in the 12th. This could be a double edged sword and is a cause for concern. That her caring and compassion will be her own undoing, and it can be seen in actual events. This is a very big worry as well as a gift, until these traits are managed.

Regarding the lack of agressiveness and assertiveness, the family has worked on strengthening these traits, as they are very aware of it and this can be dangerous to her. They have been trying to instill a sense of assertiveness since she was a child, to speak up for herself, her feelings, etc. Her nature is one where it is difficult for her do do this, and they recognize this, and keep trying to instill this into her.

When she realizes the power of Pluto, and its power kicks in, with the Scorpio Ascendant, this will offset, the lack of assertiveness, hopefully, as she still is heavily encouraged to bring this out.

The oppositions and square are sorely needed to provided the impetus to get things done herself, as things always come to her with great ease, too much so.

This case history is amazing to watch it unfold. Just thought I would share it.
Regina

I don?t see a complete Star of David in this chart. There?s nothing in Taurus that qualifies. The Part of Fortune and Descendant don?t count.

The chart has plenty of elements that one could worry about ? as all charts do. I don?t find it particularly blessed, but I also don?t find it to be a particularly ?bad? chart. It has its good and bad.
I agree with Kirk but this is indeed a very interesting case history. I was amazed to read what you wrote, seeing that Mars is so closely involved in her personal planets, especially with the Luminaries, and the AC with Pluto right on it . The partile square between Mars and Mercury for example, don't the effects appear at all on the surface when she communicates? She can't even compete in innocent games because she's so sensitive about others' feelings but could it also possibily because she's so competitive and controlling deep down?? Mars in Cancer and Scorpio are not overtly and seemingly aggressive but they can be manipulative and controlling emotionally. My impression is that what is represented by Mars(anger, self-assertion, aggression, etc) will be difficult issues for her to handle. She's still young and probably largely unconscious of Mars in herself. I was quite unconsious of my Mars myself, buried in the latter segment of the 3rd house. It didn't occur to me to assert myself till I became quite old.

The reason this is so facinating, is because in the life, the Star of David DOES manifest itself in many, many ways, there is definitely something very special here. Everything seems to just flow smoothly and comes to her.

The partile square of Mercury and Mars manifests itself in a LACK OF COMMUNICATION, especially when her feelings are hurt, which is another worry, especially with Mars in the 8th in its FALL. She could have someone hurt her, and she would not say a word to anyone, no-one would know, that has always been of GREAT concern. The secretiveness of ther Scorpio Ascendant does manifest itself her also, which is also a detriment.

I am hoping the Scorpio Asc kicks in soon, to give her some sort of defense and assertiveness to deal with young boys in her life, to know how to say NO and mean it. Her family is always stressing this to her, to learn to say no and verbalize what she wants and means. I have yet to see the Power of Pluto kick in yet.

The fact that Mars is in its fall manifests itself as a LACK of physical competitiveness. She loves sports and loves to participate in them, but is not very good at all at them. She gets excited and happy to play for the sake of the exercise, friendship and team playing, but she's not tied into the win at all cost theory. It is difficult for her to push back when pushed, even when encouraged to do so! It not in her make-up. Not a mean bone in her body!!!

The happiness and light she carries within her seems to make everyone around her happy, she is just happy! Even as a toddler, I used to watch her, and I have yet to see a young child not fuss in some way if they did not get their way, it did not bother her at all not to get her way! It was amazing!! That partile square of Mercury in Libra square to Mars in its fall in cancer, wants to keep the social interactions pleasant. I am not saying this is good at all, but to watch it, is someting else.

I get a great deal of surprises when watching what actually happens in the life, the manifestation of the planets energies, and how the configurations meet up to produce events.

In any event it is quite a case history unfolding!
Regina

The happiness and light she carries within her seems to make everyone around her happy, she is just happy!
I was a bit sceptical when I first read that she didn't have an ounce of anger in herself and saw her Mars in the chart so I'm glad to hear that she's a happy person. I didn't get why you used the word 'blessed' but I now see, having got a clearer picture of her from your descriptions. It seems she can just accepts people and things as they are, not demanding them to be different, which is admirable.

Very interesting to read that how that square actually manifests and I see the family's concerns too. The description of the self-less(or ego-less) child sounds so typically Pisces. The traits must be doubly enhanced by the mutual reception between the Moon and Mars. It's hard to break out patterns of that beautiful Water trines. She seems to have tremendous forces and power within herself. You mentioned Pluto but I think her strongly placed Sun(in the sign of wise discrimation and critical judgement) may help her more as she grows older.
Last edited by Gem on Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Venus in 12th conjunct Jupiter - Self-less

Gem,

One of the reasons I say she is blessed is because one, she was born with the best disposition and happiness, truly intrinsic, secondly whatever she wants or needs easily and effortlessly appears!! (the double grand trine (Star of David). And that is without asking!! Even as a child trying to buy her anything is like pulling teeth! Very polite and doesn't ask or expect people to buy her things, even as a child, and now a preteen. Of course she does ask her parents, but if she doesn't get it, there is no major objection, just takes things in stride! I am an Aunt to 14, I have taken care of all of them at some point in their lives, as infants to pre-teen. I have had a wealth of experience in children and this one was different from the start!

There are two areas of great concern to me, and that is Venus in its fall in Scorpio in the 12th conjunct Jupiter. From experience, Venus in the 12th, brings sorrow from loved ones. It gives GREAT (too much) compassion for others to the point of being an empath, to feel others peoples pain, trials and tribulations, and with Jupiter conjunct, I believe this will magnify that, rather than bring protection. Also a great ability to love, including the wrong people to the detriment of the individual.

The other troublesome aspect is that partile square of Mercury in the 11th house of friends and Mars in the 8th house in Cancer. That enhances the trait of being hurt by those she is friends with, as well as the lack of communication about the incidents that may occur. Then adding the opposition of Uranus and Neptune in the mix, in Capricorn, tells me she does not see others clearly, in addition to a possible accident in a vehicle with her friends under the influence of something, as they form a T-square. I hope this does not play out that way and manifests itself in a different way.

So although she has many blessings in her chart as a person, and how she is put together, ( a good attitude in life will in the end, overcome the obstacles and difficulties in life we all face, and therein lies the blessing).

She does have obstacles and challenges in the chart that are worrisome.

Thank you for your feedback, it is always good to have an exchange of viewpoints and ideas!

Regina

2 Grand Trines make a Star of David

[
quote="Kirk"]There tends to not be much pattern talk around here. I personally think most of the patterns are a waste of time. Grand Trines, Grand Crosses and T-squares about do it for me.
Kirk,

As mentioned earlier, the physical manifestations in the life of this individual, does indeed display the 2 Grand Trines (Star of David). Normally I would agree with you, but the actual events and overwhelming displays of ease, has definitely convinced me otherwise, makes one take another look at the patterns, even to points in the chart. A planet or planets to a point in the chart, activates that energy, so does it exist or does it not, in this case, I think it does! Regarding the comment of patterns not talked about except Grand Trines, that what this is!

Regarding the troublesome aspects, yes, there are some and they are described in my previous replies to Gem.

This is just an interesting case history, which I though meritted sharing.

As we all know the traditional manifestations, but I always and I am sure everyone does, study the actual manifestations, with the actual events, and over time, it broadens the scope of what the planets can produce, which is a never ending learning process.

As an example, I have seen a trine bring employment and a career to an end, I will not make that mistake again! It was not even a possibility I would have considered, because it was a trine. So now I take another look and perspective at all the configurations, and realize that a Trine can end a career just as a square or opposition to a planet and progressed planet in the 10th! Although it will be a positive ending to the career and a much needed one! When I took another look, then I could see it, after the fact!

We have such a great wealth of information and direction from the ancient, traditional and medievel astrologers, but all of them added someting new, a new twist a new observation and did not all agree with everything. Much like the evolution of Science and our Universe. What we thought for centuries is always changing with new information. Astrology is no different, it has to keep changing, progressing, with each new generation, adding a discovery! Building on the foundation we have been given, but still checking with the actual manifestations the the energies have produced. That is why Robert Hand, keeps seeking knowledge he knows we do not have the whole picture yet! Somethings are missing!

The other element that is fascinating is that some people are VERY in tuned with the energies, and others are not. They have the impetus from the planets and they know it, but their elemental natures, do not allow them to act on the event when they should! This throws me off! Then they go beyond the window of opportunity, and things do not go as they could have. One client makes changes in her life, extremely on schedule at the exact moment of an aspect between transiting and progressed planets. That is AMAZING to watch!! It really is incredible, right on schedule, perfect timing!! I tell her to keep with her instincts and for her to choose her timing, then I look at the chart, and sure enough it is EXACT or within minutes! This has happened time and time again!
Astrology never ceases to amaze me! I am always learning something new!

Have a great day,

Regina

[/quote]

As mentioned earlier, the physical manifestations in the life of this individual, does indeed display the 2 Grand Trines (Star of David). Normally I would agree with you, but the actual events and overwhelming displays of ease, has definitely convinced me otherwise, makes one take another look at the patterns, even to points in the chart. A planet or planets to a point in the chart, activates that energy, so does it exist or does it not, in this case, I think it does!
If you are saying that missing points somehow get filled in to complete a pattern, then I say why bother at all with planetary patterns? A fairly tight Grand Trine becomes a Star of David due to each point casting its aspect across the way ? which also is the midpoint of the two other points. Solar Fire makes it easy for people who really have their heart set on a Star of David. They offer an ?Almost Star of David?, which has one missing point. So there, you can squeeze it in!

I seriously doubt if she is much affected by an ?Almost Star of David?. What you are interpreting as a Star of David influence is surely due more to the fact that the planets are in negative/feminine signs, especially ASC ruler Mars in Cancer. Imagine someone with Mars in Aries conjunct the ASC, opposed Uranus in Libra; Sun in Sagittarius opposed Jupiter in Gemini; Moon in Leo opposed Saturn ? all forming a Star of David. This person is NOT going to be so sweet and non-aggressive! Functional astrology tells us that this is a person with Mars conjunct ASC in Fire Aries, and a Fire Moon trine a Fire Sun. This sounds more like a leader of Biblical tribal warfare, with God smiling approvingly (Oh, how I hated Sunday school :evil: ).

Ignore the patterns with fancy names. I personally experience odd feelings of disgust and rage whenever I come across ?Mystic Rectangle?.
As an example, I have seen a trine bring employment and a career to an end ...
In her aspect book Sue Tompkins talks about having noticed that the easy aspects cause more accidents than the hard aspects. As soon as I read that it made good sense me, or at least that the trine and sextile can cause just as many ?bad? things to happen because of the easy flow ? especially the trine. It?s the energy flow that matters. That?s a good reason to not wax ecstatic over a Grand Trine ? in a natal chart you may be looking at a life-long oil slick.

Hello Kirk,

Wow you must have Mars in Gemini, or in the 1st or 3rd with an aspect to Mercury in Scorpio, or reversed. Thats alot of angst in that reply. I'm thinking you also have quite a few planets in fixed signs.

It is actually the opposite, I have watched and observed this now teen since birth. It is actual events that I witness, then trace it back to her chart. The Grand Trine is the only explanation to the events, and I thought it extremely rare given that she was definitely CONCEIVED on Christmas! Now that is a point to study and really I was looking for comparisons, but no-one seems to have any that are similar. It is so much more than just the pattern, nor did I get ecstatic over it.

I was merely sharing this oddity and looking for others to compare it to.
This is a learning and sharing forum. As far as I am concerned the patterns merely point to a flow of energies, so I believe we agree on that point. This case I thought was very unusually as it seems to be more than that from actual observation over many years and many phases of growth. As you know the disposition of an individual is set very early on, unless environmental factors are severe, even then those individuals born with a positive disposition, still come out pretty good!

Anyway Kirk, thank you for your feedback it is all good to ponder over, that is what is great about a forum!

Thanks again,
Regina

Thats alot of angst in that reply.
Well, for ?angst? the OED Shorter gives ?Anxiety, neurotic fear; guilt, remorse?. ... :-? .. Nope. No angst. You summoned me in your previous post and in reply I simply treated you to my thoughts. As usual, I didn't decorate them with Peace, Love and Blessings. I really did hate Sunday school.