Woof! Woof! Underdogs please

I thought it might be useful to compile a list of games, in any sport, where the underdogs won.

I'll kick off with two EPL games.

Spurs v Birmingham Result 2-3
2 Dec 2007, 4pm GMT
Tottenham, England
Asc 13,50 Gem

Spurs were odds-on faves, Birmingham were 7/1

We all got this one but at the time none of us gave our astrological reasoning! The notes I made beforehand are as follows.

For the underdogs, Birmingham
Moon square Jupiter (L7)
Moon opp PoF

For the faves, Spurs
Moon trine antiscion Mercury (L1) - a minor testimony indicating that they would score

Middlesbro v Arsenal Result 2-1
9 Dec 2007, 1.30pm GMT
Middlesbrough, England
Asc 24,44 Aries

Arsenal were odds-on faves.
Middlesbro get the Asc - home team + colours (red for Mars)

In my notes, the only testimony I wrote down was Mars (L1) conj IC. Although Mars is retro and just on the cadent side, it is within the same degree as the IC - a very strong testimony.

Spurs v Birmingham
I did quote the Moon in Virgo being fortunate for B'ham in the game. Note that the Moon's square to the dignified Jupiter was cast through signs of long ascension (and more powerful that the square through signs of short ascension). In addition, the Moon cast its sinister aspect, which has an element of suprize about it that I reason may be favourable for the underdog.

This game started in the hour of Jupiter, by the way, with Gemini - the sign of Jupiters detriment, lying on the ascendant. The chart was radical, however, because of the agreement between the natural powers of Jupiter and the airy element.

Yes, I bucked the game and the odds at Unibet were 7.75:1! 8) :'
http://www.astronor.com

Throw us your ideas, UBER, thanks! But I would have to caution on this one. The problem is that POF is constant with the ascendant at the new moon. This would not be the case if POF was on the MC, because the angle between Asc. and MC is wider when the signs of short ascension are culiminating than when the signs of long ascension hold this position. This 'sway' introduces a factor of variation that makes POF a better predictive metre when appearing with the meredian, rather than in the horizon. When POF is joined to the horizon it would be essential that other testimonies fortified the very same point. :'

Newcastle United 0 ? Manchester City 2 (Wed 02 Jan 19:45 local time)
3.4 odds on Man City. I did place this bet.
moon 4 (almost partile), conj antiscia neptune. moon did sextile sun in 2.5 degrees which would give some favor to Newcastle, but i haven't found final moon aspects very significant like Frawley's method thusfar.

Newcastle-ManC, 0-2
Asc 24LE09, MC 8TA52, Sun 11CP47, Moon 8SC59, POF/POS 21GE21
This chart appears to have the Moon on the IC and I am sure Ficinia would say that this gave favour to the underdog. I find that the closes aspect of POF/POS is Neptune's sinister trine though signs of short ascension, which I also take as an indication of a long shot. A good example. :'

Andrew J. wrote: This chart appears to have the Moon on the IC and I am sure Ficinia would say that this gave favour to the underdog. I find that the closes aspect of POF/POS is Neptune's sinister trine though signs of short ascension, which I also take as an indication of a long shot'
What is "signs of short ascention"?

Also There is antiscion POF (day) trine with MOON. This play into favs hands.

Some more, axis MC-IC in critical (moon mansion?) degree. I noted that when it have place, favs quite frequently lose or other surprises happen.
Alexey

The signs of short ascension reign from Carpicorn to Gemini. They move quickly when rising in the northern hemisphere. They collapse a level, so that the trine cast amoung /within these signs converts to a square in effect, a square to a sextile. The signs of long ascension the other way round, the sextile works out like a square, the square like a trine. Good can lead to bad and bad can bring about good, etc.

The sinister aspect is like a suprize or 'counter' attack, a lucky chance, a gamble and fluke happening. The dexter aspect builds things up safely, will play the ball backwards into own field if required to keep the game under control at all times.