Hi Isac

Your 'smiley' shows you to be confused. Did you not realise this is an astrology site? We're not really up for palmistry discussions here.

However, as we probably have some members who share your interest, and your thread title makes it clear that you are off the main topic, I'll let this question remain this time. In case anyone wants to comment.

In future though, let's stick to astrology.

Deb

Read Dr. Benham's book on palmistry -- I've read books and stuff on it, I think there is something to it -- Caesar used to check the hands of his people -- saying men lie, hands don't -- I think one can definitely get good information from the palm & hand -- Robert Zoller had a workshop here in Chicago early 90's and would ask the querent to hold their hand up -- and he'd note "general mars type" &c.

I've also dabbled in tealeaf reading -- but there are so many particulars to memorize -- I'm better at getting a couple/few major principles and deriving the particulars therefrom ...

Both these can add a comforting dimension to an astrological reading, I think.

Sonja

To check the correctness of palmestry, suggest you to read Read Dr. Benham's book on palmistry and then you should try the prinicples mentioned in that book.
Also suggest you to make practicle studied to judge the truth.
I would like to say that palmestry is accurate. It depends on palmist, how he judges a hand.