Gunhilde wrote:
How accurate are you finding this type of chart reading? It is accurate enough, by your standards, that you bet money on the games, and how often do you win? GH :D
When we say we are in Norway, Kent and Lancashire, we really mean Bermuda, Bahrain and The Seychelles. We don't where Gem is, there's a rumour he's in a spacecraft attempting to alter the rotation of the planet, so he can fix the charts to his advantage :-?

The ManU game.

A case for ManU:- The planet of ManU-Mercury applies to POF by square. If it were the Moon, instead of Mercury, I may consider this supports the underdog.
Jupiter is not active-Aston V significator.

Sun, LOH applies to Mars, in Jupiter's exaltation but is frustrated as Moon applies to it first-potentially frustrating Aston V ?

Moon separates from Anti POF, so of no help to underdog.

Man U victory
Last edited by john on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is my first post. Pardon my english, i'm from the carebeean and we speak spanish.

i' ve been reading this forum for a while and i've learnt a lot!
thankyou guys for all the knowlege.

I've been able to predict baseball games using diferent methods that i've learned on your forum. But theres one thing i still dont undertand:

How do i know when a chart its RADICAL? i know my cuestion is a novice cuestion but that is what i am. i'm learning astrology on my own and there are some thing dificult to grasp.

Than you for your time.

Welcome to the Forum firmlilly, don't hestitate to join in. It's the quickest way to learn :shock:

There seems to be a few more contributors over the last week or so, a belated welcome to everyone and please join in.

( I just need a few more people to get their predictions as wrong as often as I do) I might even get into Ice Hockey the way things are going

john wrote: We don't where Gem is, there's a rumour he's in a spacecraft attempting to alter the rotation of the planet, so he can fix the charts to his advantage
Hahaha :lala Yes I need to polish the skill of fixing charts more than reading them. I was impressed by your reading on ManU/A Villa :D Great call! :'
I just need a few more people to get their predictions as wrong as often as I do
We all got the League One matches(on Friday) horribly wrong, dind't we? :lol: Let's blame the VOC Moon again!

I wasn't sure about Chelsea/Mboro but am now almost sure about Chelsea's win tomorrow.

Looking back today's Prem games,
Extraordinary game at Bolton,
and how extra-extraordinary Cristiano Ronaldo is! :D
Last edited by Gem on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I see normal service has resumed!

I was quite pleased with the Friday night results, confimed my belief to stay away from similar games kicking off at the same time.

Tomorrow
Chelsea
Tottenham/Newcastle-I think this is the closest to call but will side with a Tottenham win due to the radical chart.
Most interesting game-Liverpool/Everton- Everton win

john wrote:I was quite pleased with the Friday night results, confimed my belief to stay away from similar games kicking off at the same time.
Goodness, you really make me laugh! :lala
Tomorrow
Chelsea
Tottenham/Newcastle-I think this is the closest to call but will side with a Tottenham win due to the radical chart.
Most interesting game-Liverpool/Everton- Everton win
We're in total agreement :-|

stay away from similar games kicking off at the same time.
You've hit the nail on the head there, John. Unless we have a personal interest in one of the teams, it's best to steer clear I think.

Since five faves have already won today, it's unlikely that all three will win tomorrow.
Gosh, I thought this was the easiest one. Moon sextile Venus (L10) and trine ant Sun (L1). I've gone for 3-1.
I wasn't sure about Chelsea/Mboro but am now almost sure about Chelsea's win tomorrow.
Any particular reason, Gem? The chart is radical but, as you mentioned earlier, Moon sextiles Venus (L4). If we reverse the chart for colours, that would make more sense, but I've gone for a Chelsea win anyway by default, 1-0.

Looks like it's Liverpool who are going to fail then :( Even reversing for colours, there's still Moon opp ant POF. The other testimonies are Moon conj Jupiter (L7), sextile Venus (L10). Saturn sitting on the Asc doesn't look too hot either.