Married life

Mars in 7th house in a native horoscope with Retrograde Venus in Aries . Can this make married life unhappy. The complaint is the woman has no sex feelings. DOB:10,April,1969: TOB:9.00am: Place Madras(India);Long:80.17E,Lat.13.04N. Can anyone help.

Kannan

I'll have a go.

Sex would be a really complicated thing Astrologically, I can see how it would involve a fair number of astrological bodies.

Mercury- Communication ( Foreplay perhaps I'm a virgin and don't really know)
Venus- Feelings towards others (Love, Sexual Desire)
Mars- The action (would be normally be more imporant for the active partner).
Neptune- Anticipation/Fantasy.
Moon- The 'feelings'.
Pluto- The actual physical changes assosiated with arousal.
Sun- Effects everything in a small way.

Mercury, Venus and Pluto are all in conjunction. They are also aligned together with near enough every other planet on the chart. Neptune and Mars are however in conflict with the Ascendant, the Ascendant is the sign that governs the surface or superficial level of personality, the face you present to others. However Neptune is also in conjunction with the massive stack of conjoined planets in the chart. This means that Ascendant is in effect in conflict with nearly every other planet on the chart. Her Ascendant is in Gemini, being the sign of easy goingness, this doesn't bode well, it suggests that she is somewhat alienated from her own visage or something like that. What the sexual implications of this could be, maybe some kind of self-loathing or something like that? Maybe could result in issues related to hatred of one's own body.

In a woman with so many conjunctions, you essentially have a monster of integration. A nice harmious relationship between all planets may sound iddylic, but it only takes one rotten apple to cause the whole barrel to rot.

The most likely cause of the problem Astrologically would be her Moon which is in the 8th House. The 8th House is known by it's infamous nickname the House of Sex, which is somewhat unfair since Sex isn't the only thing it governs. Unfortunately your lady has her Moon in the 8th House but also in Capricorn. Capricorn is a sign known for it's relative coldness, it's ambition and generally for it's capacity for rational calculation to serve it's ambitions. Sexually speaking, Capricorn in the 8th house together with the Moon.

The Moon is itself squared by the Sun, Saturn, Mercury and Venus. All in Aries. This means that it is ruled by those planets and by extension practically every planet in the entire chart. The proverbial rotten apple may be at work somewhere on the chart.

Aries and Virgo could result in some sexual complexes specifically in a woman, because Aries is a sign that doesn't much like to be stepped on or intruded on so to speak, which given the way these things work isn't likely to be overly compatable with Sex. Virgo is a sign that cares a lot for neatness and order, that is to say it likes things to be nice and tidy. The position of Pluto in 4th House (home and family) and Mercury/Venus in the 11th House (friendship and protection) may be relavant.

The woman is an Aries Sun. Aries don't like people to step on them, as I said this is probably causing the sexual problems. Basically her husband should make sure to allow her to clearly decide when she wants to have intercourse and probably he should extend this to foreplay aswell, making sure she doesn't feel pressured. Basically, she must not feel 'stepped on' as it were. She must feel that she is in control, or at least she must feel that control is not being taken away without her giving it away willingly. She is also a Capricorn Moon, now Capricorns lock up their feelings in their ambition. Therefore she must be also able to get in properly touch with her ambition to have a great time, for her 'feelings' could be unlocked.

With Pluto in Virgo and in the 4th House, this suggests that neatness and orderlyness is very important to her aswell. Particularly in the Home (4th house). Make sure all the housework is done (perhaps even her husband could help her), the children (if she has any) properly tucked away in bed and the bed and bedroom is properly neat. The lovemaking process should be as neat and orderly as possible aswell, nothing too untidy which probably means that everyone should be sober. It must conform to some kind of set structure and pattern, one that she decides (the Aries thing again).

One last thing, with Mars in Saggitarius she probably still wants the actual action to be somewhat bold and forthright, once she has decided when and where. Striking the right balance between orderlyness, freedom and bold action on her husbands part should be key to her 'feelings'.

Anyway, this is the most I can tell you based upon a Astrological birth chart alone. Now it's late and I need to bathe and go to bed.

Thanks. Mars in 7 is known to wreck the family peace, as per Hindu astrology. It is only in this connection I asked for the views of fellow astrolgers, whether or not the couple will lead a happy married life.

Kannan

kannan wrote:Thanks. Mars in 7 is known to wreck the family peace, as per Hindu astrology. It is only in this connection I asked for the views of fellow astrolgers, whether or not the couple will lead a happy married life.

Kannan
Ummm, didn't you specifically state the problem was between the sheets.. :brows. Therefore I pointed out the likely problem, which is Capricorn in the 8th House with the Moon in Capricorn.

If one is to ask whether a couple will lead a happy married life generally, or rather to be more precise whether it will be easy to do so, I'm afraid any real Astrologer would need both charts in order to make a real prediction of compatability.

If you are to ask me what the meanings of her 7th House Mars would be, I would need her husbands chart. Because things don't work in this simplistic way, there is no definate meaning of any particular planet in a relationship that can be ascertained in isolation.

A 7th House Mars in Saggitarius suggests a person that is very upfront and assertive in marraige matters, but also unlikely be duplicitious or decietful on a more positive side.

Re : married life

Hi friend
As per details given by you - its Saturn planet who is responsible for lack of sexual desire;not the venus.
Retro venus only indicate low frequecy of sex but saturn completey rules out sexual pleaure.
In this case Asc has good planets influence; so she is of Sadhu nature otherwise she would be of doubtfull character.

J k Sharma

Husband's birth details: April 10,1967; 7.45 am; Place: Trichy,India(Long.78E44. Lat.10N50). Wife's already given. Whether the two charts are compatible to lead a happy marrried life.

Kannan

Re : married life

Freind
As per details given by you for husband in your query:
I think that husband is slightly dominating nature. His 7th and 12th house are under malefic influeces, which rules out a happy sexual life.
Presence of moon in 12th house with Venus in 2nd house shows a good sexual desire but on them malefic influece is much more. So, he may have less satisfiction from his paterner.
Married will be so so or distrubed. One partner has to compromise with other's need.
J K Sharma

Thanks Sharmajee. This is what seems happening. Any remedies to correct this tendency. By the way are you following Sayana or Nirayana system for reading the chart

Kannan

Re: Re : married life

J K Sharma wrote:Hi friend
As per details given by you - its Saturn planet who is responsible for lack of sexual desire;not the venus.
Retro venus only indicate low frequecy of sex but saturn completey rules out sexual pleaure.
In this case Asc has good planets influence; so she is of Sadhu nature otherwise she would be of doubtfull character.

J k Sharma
However Saturn has no specific governing of Sex and in that particular conjunction also includes Jupiter, so any bad influences of Saturn would be cancelled out by Jupiter. That particular problem is indeed caused by Capricorn, 8th House, Moon, if there is any Astrological cause.
Whether the two charts are compatible to lead a happy marrried life.
Actually based upon my own judgement they are. They are both Aries Sun and Aries tend to be happily married to eachother.

However there are some pretty nasty conflicts in the chart, particularly between Mars which is in Libra and the Sun and Moon which are in Aries. This suggests he has a strong Emotional need for independance.

The position of a lot of planets in the 12 House, in opposition to a block that is in conjunction with the Ascendant, suggests a rather secretive person, whose outer appearance is not the same as his inner being.

The conflicts between Mars and Venus, towards the Moon don't suggest a very good sex life. If the bedroom problem is in his court, then I would suggest that the Mars/Venus VS Sun/Moon/Pluto combination is the problem. Maybe the conflict between Pluto and it's conjoined planets and Mercury causes some problems aswell.

I tried the Synastry computer and I got.
20.0 / 20
You are enjoying an exceptionally easy relation. Whatever the situations, you manage without trouble to lead quickly to a strong harmony, even when misunderstandings occur. That gives neither an intensity nor a particular quality to the communication between you, but in any case it is without any effort that you love each other! Your index of compatibility is remarkable, out-of-standard, your relationship is extremely harmonious, superlatives are missing...
By the looks of things this couple Astrologically speaking are perfectly aligned. According to a computer that is.