I would like to comment on it, but I cannot wait long enough for the Flash into to unload! I am on dial-up and have been waiting for at least two minutes now. And if I had visual problems and had to use a screen-reader, I wouldn't be able to get into your site at all.
As a web designer, my advice is to provide a non-Flash alternative, or a "skip Flash intro" link at the very least. The average seb surfer only spends a matter of 10 seconds or so waiting for a site's "front page" to load - any longer than that, and they are likely to go elsewhere.
"My goal is simple. It is complete understanding of the Universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all." Stephen Hawking

All I got was purple and black stripes...nothing else.
I agree with Sophia any longer than 10 seconds people are not prepared to wait. I waited at least 45 seconds....but still zilch. Sorry.
Gina.

Opening with dsl is very fast (but most people still have dial up). Price of the reports are a bit steep for me as a study, but it is all worded very well!
Maybe offer a smaller version of the full report at a reduced fee?

very user friendly and 'pretty' though
good work
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was fckn awesome!!"