Did I get the job ?

This might be a bit of fun for someone who wants to have a go.

Natal Chart
21/09/68
Adelaide Australia, Time 1340.

Job Interview
19/03/08
Adelaide, Australia, Time 1030

I was advised the outcome on the 20/03/08

Did I get the Job ?
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !

I agree, to use event charts as horaries has confused me in the past, and if an event chart is to be analyzed it may possibly make more sense to use the time the job application was posted or handed in because that was the real initiation of the situation?

But going by this chart L1 is separating from an opposition to L10 and the Moon is VOC, suggesting that the situation has already passed and nothing further can come of it. This may be descriptive of you asking the question after the event but in any case you and your job may not be suited or there may be cause for regret and arguments (L1 and L10 in oppostion).

If you did get the job it may not be a happy situation with the Moon 15 min. away from a conj. to the S Node. The firm may employ you and then the job evaporates. Also L10 is in fall of L1: They may not be interested in what you can bring to the job and you may have exaggerated expectations of the situation (L1 exalted) or be over-qualified.

Jup (L11 = 2nd from 10th) in its fall and cadent indicates that the money from this venture may not be crash hot either.

Knowing my luck you're going to tell me that you landed a dream job with gazillions of dollars per hour and all the perks and recognition, in which case I'm either barking up the wrong tree or this was the wrong chart to look at.

Whatever the outcome was, I hope it turned out well for you and all the best!

Edith

Answer

It was for a promotion and I missed out on the job by half a point ! AAARRGG and when I said to the boss that next time I will get the job his reply was yes I will..

:)
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !

Update !

I got offered the job today, so after a delay they decided to give me my well deserved promotion anyway !

SunPluto wrote:Update !

I got offered the job today, so after a delay they decided to give me my well deserved promotion anyway !
Just so you know the reason why people were questioning your data in your OP...

Your question was a horary question: "Did I get the job?". The logic of a horary chart is for the chart to be erected for the birth of the question. Your question is independent of your birth and your job interview.

Let's try another example. If I was dating a woman, and I wanted to know if we were ever going to be married, I would ask the question of marriage. A chart is erected for the time my question was asked, and it is read accordingly.

If I wanted to know about my life or her life as a whole, then I would have a natal reading which requires a birth date, time, and place.

If I wanted to find the right date and time for our wedding, then I would need an electional chart. I don't need any birth data for this, and I would pay attention to certain planets and houses signifying marriage and find when they are strong and dignified.

If I wanted a chart to find out the overall status of the wedding itself, I would do an event chart, which is erected for the time and place of the wedding itself.

If my wife and I bought an island and declared our own country, then I could make mundane charts for the birth of the country. Bow down to me!

You may know some of this already, but someone may not.