Reply to Gunhilde

Gunhilde asked: How accurate are you finding this type of chart reading? It is accurate enough, by your standards, that you bet money on the games, and how often do you win?
I haven't done a lot of betting this season, but last season I ended up financially ahead on the football. Unfortunately the profit was cancelled out by losses on the horses :( I've more or less stopped looking at horses now :lol: I mainly do sports astrology for fun. It's a hobby, so any financial profit is just a bonus.
Also, how would betting on a two-team game differ, for example, from betting on, say, horses?
Not quite sure what you mean here.
Would the colour system work for horses as well as it seems to do for football?
Some people use the colour system for horses, but there are many other systems. You need to test them out for yourself really :)
I mostly do horary; this is an entirely new realm for me!
Yes, a bit of light relief from all those lovelorn horaries I expect :wink: You can use horary for sports as well, but it can only be used sparingly. Obviously if you're looking at games on a regular basis, then you can't ask a question about every game, especially if you don't have a personal interest in one of the teams.

Thanks for your questions and your interest. Hopefully we can turn you into a sports astrologer :D

Gunhilde wrote:
How accurate are you finding this type of chart reading? It is accurate enough, by your standards, that you bet money on the games.

If you *do* find it lucrative

I lost 50 bucks. Strangely enough, procentage of winning stakes is more than 58%.
That bucks is nothing more than a fee. My expirience in astrology (as well a sport betting and... ENGLISH ) is only 4 months.
Alexey

Thanks to you both for your replies. What I meant by the 'two-team' bets vs. horses, say, was that football (basketball, cricket, whatever) has two teams in one game (obviously) whereas betting on horses (or individual players in certain sports) would use slightly different significators; or would they? I haven't done any research on the horse-betting astrology (again, obviously, or I would be away doing it! :lol: ) but it seems to me that the colour theory would work well [maybe] for picking winners, if you used the angles and such.

Alexey/UBER, your English is just fine, and you are doing well with the astrology, too. Even if you *did* lose 50 bucks!

I will continue to follow this with great interest (and not just financial, of course! 8) ).

Kudos to all of you for these fascinating studies!:'

Gunhilde :)