Most planets above the horizon in a composite chart

Dear all,

This is my first time at this forum and I have some questions about the workings of a composite chart. The chart in question has most planets above the horizon, in the houses pertaining to ideals, career, status, friends, groups, etc. The 7th tenants a frightening Uranus which conjuncts Pluto in the 6th and opposes Saturn in the 1st.

My first question is:

Does such a chart suggest any potential for a long-term romantic or even marital relationship or Uranus in the 7th (known for wanting to break free), Saturn in the 1st (Isn't that a very cold presence near the ascendant?) and all the planets above the horizon suggest a mere social contact that won't go any further?

My second question is:

Does a composite chart need to have more planets below the horizon to denote potential for a personal relationship?

My third question is:

Do the sign placements of the planets matter in a composite? From what I understand, they are a mathematically calculated "average". A composite Venus in Capricorn seems rather cold to me.

I hope I didn't overwhelm anyone with my very first post and I really hope that someone will be will willing to shed some light for me.

Best regards,
Yuliana
:D

P. S. I forgot to say that most aspects are favourable (conjuncts, trines and sextiles). In fact, it's almost difficult to see a challenging one.