Bad economic times for the U.S.A..

You can read in the newspapers and hear from other media that the U.S.A. has today and times ago a bad economic climate.
Therefore must be an astrological explanation.
According to the Gieles minus 1 year predictsystem the U.S.A. has Saturday april 19, 2008 the progressive aspect: Cusp Twelve House conjunct radix Pars Fortunae in the Eight House.
The U.S.A. Pars Fortunae is situated in 21 degrees Gemini.
The Sabian symbol for 21 degrees Gemini is: A throbbing mass of humanity have packed the confines of a city square; it is a labor demonstration.
President George W. Bush his horoscope has on the same day his progressive Moon coming in Capricornus.

For more astrological predictions and rectified horoscopes see my website: www.andriescats.nl.

You can read in the newspapers and hear from other media that the U.S.A. has today and times ago a bad economic climate.
Yes, it is the fashionable talk these days.

Therefore must be an astrological explanation.
Every fashion likes its astrological inspiration.

The Sabian symbol for 21 degrees Gemini is: A throbbing mass of humanity have packed the confines of a city square; it is a labor demonstration.
Sabian symbols are absolute crap. I can only feel pity for those who are sucked (and suckered) into the joke.

For more astrological predictions and rectified horoscopes see my website: www.andriescats.nl.
I tried it and ran away.

If you had posted this a year ago it might have had some impact. Now its only finding astrological explanations for what everyone already knows.

Sabian symbols prove nothing except the poverty of modern astrology.

Nothing wrong with Sabian symbols

I use Sabian Symbols, and find they are quite accurate in natal astrology, and for some electional stuff, like choosing wedding dates. The degree of the Sun seems relevant for almost every chart I follow, as does the degree of the Jupiter and the Saturn.

I have also seen that the Sabian Symbol for the degree of natal Uranus is active for people who are involved in spiritual or religious communities, but not likely to mean much for the laity.

You boys need to thorougly examine a set of techniques before you start
sh#$%ing on it. Sometimes, I suspect that gentlemen like you can't get behind a crippled female visionary having a revelation in Balboa Park in the middle of San Diego in 1925. But if it had been a man schooled in classical astrology, you'd be on here posting that it was the best thing since Christian Astrology.
All I know is that if my birth chart was a horary, the answer would be "No".

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/

You boys need to thorougly examine a set of techniques before you start
sh#$%ing on it. Sometimes, I suspect that gentlemen like you can't get behind a crippled female visionary having a revelation in Balboa Park in the middle of San Diego in 1925. But if it had been a man schooled in classical astrology, you'd be on here posting that it was the best thing since Christian Astrology.
I must have a hatred of crippled female visionaries that I wasn?t even aware of. Or maybe it?s San Diego ? but I did enjoy the zoo. 1925? I?ve always felt there was something wrong about that year.

You wrote something incredibly stupid.

From the first policy of this forum:
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other members. In so doing, members undertake to make their comments freely available to a diverse range of visitors to the site, and so should avoid posting comments that could cause offence or be generally construed as objectionable in content or tone.
Some comments in this thread are definitely intended to be objectionable and some are purely argumentative. There is no hope for intelligent debate when this happens - either the discussion ends or it leads into destructive ?tit for tat?.

If people want to discuss the merits of Sabian symbols please start a new thread. It obviously helps to have a point and a willingness to calmly explain your reasoning.